Artistry in motion! La Pavoni Professional Manual Espresso Machine PC-16 in the all chrome configuration combines classic industrial lines with maximum manual output. Some things in life continue to be elusive...like seeing a yeti, golfing a perfect game, or pulling the perfect shot. Take a step closer to espresso perfection with La Pavoni Professional PC-16 capable of creating up to 16 mind-blowing shots thanks to the large 38 ounce boiler. Contemplate the mysteries of life while you sip one of the best shots you'll ever pull.
Features & Functionality of the La Pavoni Professional PC-16
- Large Boiler: Pull up to sixteen 2 ounce cups of espresso with the 38 ounce boiler.
- Dual Frothing System: Use the manual wand or automatic frothing adapter to steam your milk.
- Internal Thermostat and Mounted Pressure Gauge: Easily monitor and control pressure with the internal thermostat and mounted pressure gauge.
- Varying Brewing Capacity: You can select to make one or two shots at a time.
- Nickel Plated Boiler: The nickel plated solid brass boiler provides improved temperature regulation.
|Cup Clearance||2.5 inches|
|Boiler Volume||38 oz|
|Reservoir Size||38 oz|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional Only|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||15 minutes|
|Boiler Design||Heat Exchanger|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the La Pavoni Professional PC-16
|What it Covers:||
La Pavoni espresso machines
|Who Supports the Warranty:||European Gift|
|Warranty Contact Information:||914-664-3448|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the La Pavoni Professional PC-16
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Wash all removable components with soap and water on a regular basis (many are not dishwasher safe).
- Clean steam wand with damp cloth immediately after use.
- Clean brew head with group head brush.
User Manual for La Pavoni Professional
Videos Featuring La Pavoni Espresso Machines
Espresso successReview by CK loves her coffee
Quality Value Price
This is our first experience with a home espresso machine, and we are very happy! It is a lovely presence in our kitchen, all shiny and mechanical looking, and the shots we have made are delicious! It does take a bit of time to heat up the boiler, but once this is accepted, no big deal. We have received many compliments from family and friends, and we LOVE our machine! Steaming the milk is a bit challenging, but practice has improved our frothy lattes. A bit pricy, yes, but the machine should last several lifetimes!
CK, Redmond, WA
Great Taste, Large Water Container
Hard To Clean
(Posted on 9/28/11)