Inspired by the elegant designs of Antonio Stradivari's violins, La Pavoni carefully crafted this sturdy Stradivari Manual Espresso Machine in a bright chrome casing. The ESC-8 edition features a classic construction and complete manual control over your brew, giving you the chance to brew the ultimate espresso shot. But a word to the wise: Just like those iconic Stradivari violins, this manual espresso maker takes time to perfect your technique and fully master.
Features & Functionality of the La Pavoni Stradivari Works
- 20 ounce Boiler: Pull up to 8 two ounce shots of espresso.
- Dual Frothing System: Use the manual wand or automatic frothing adapter to steam your milk.
- Recessed Switches: Both the power switch and button are recessed for a streamlined look.
- Triple Chrome Plated: Heavy duty chrome plating makes for beautiful, functional design.
- Solid Brass Boiler: The nickel-plated solid brass boiler provides improved temperature regulation.
|Cup Clearance||2.5 inches|
|Boiler Volume||27 oz|
|Reservoir Size||27 oz|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional Only|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||5 minutes|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||10 minutes|
|Boiler Design||Heat Exchanger|
|Pod Friendly||Yes - without adaptation|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Thanks in advance! John Apr 25, 2013
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the La Pavoni Stradivari
|What it Covers:||
La Pavoni espresso machines
|Who Supports the Warranty:||European Gift|
|Warranty Contact Information:||914-664-3448|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the La Pavoni Stradivari
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Wash all removable components with soap and water on a regular basis (many are not dishwasher safe).
- Clean steam wand with damp rag immediately after use.
- Clean brewhead weekly with group head brush.