With more chrome than a tricked-out Maserati, the La Pavoni Stradivari PSC 16 looks like a work of art and performs like a finely-tuned race car. The results will win you adoring fans who follow your trials and triumphs in pursuit of the perfect espresso shot. After a few warm up laps, the La Pavoni Stradivari PSC 16 is ready to go toe to toe with any manual machine out there, pulling up to sixteen espresso shots before the finish line. The proof is in the espresso shot glass, La Pavoni is a winner!
Features & Functionality of the La Pavoni Stradivari Works
- Professional-Grade Boiler: With a 38-ounce capacity, you can make up to sixteen two-ounce cups of espresso.
- Dual Frothing System: Use the manual wand or automatic frothing adapter to steam your milk.
- Recessed Switches: Both the power switch and button are recessed for a streamlined look.
- Triple Chrome Plated: Heavy duty chrome plating makes for beautiful, functional design.
- Solid Brass Boiler: The nickel-plated solid brass boiler provides improved temperature regulation.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||14.0000|
|Cup Clearance||2.5 inches|
|Boiler Volume||54 oz|
|Reservoir Size||54 oz|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional Only|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||5 minutes|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||15 minutes|
|Boiler Design||Heat Exchanger|
|Pod Friendly||Yes - without adaptation|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|