Welcome to the world of high quality Italian masterpieces! The La Pavoni Stradivari ESW 8 is engineered with perfect chrome curves and rosewood knobs and handles. Besides being aesthetically perfect, this machine will also challenge your barista skills. Hone these skills, and you will be pulling café quality espresso shots from your own home! Don’t wait – your home café awaits you.
Features & Functionality of the La Pavoni Stradivari Works
- Boiler: Equipped with a large 20-ounce brass boiler, you’re able to brew up to 8 two ounce shots in a row.
- Handles: These rosewood handles give this innovative chrome machine some nice texture.
- Froth It Up: Choose between using the manual steam wand or the automatic frothing adapter.
- Chrome: This machine isn’t just chrome, it’s heavy duty triple plated chrome for a longer lasting design.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||14.0000|
|Cup Clearance||2.5 inches|
|Boiler Volume||27 oz|
|Reservoir Size||27 oz|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional Only|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||5 minutes|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||10 minutes|
|Boiler Design||Heat Exchanger|
|Pod Friendly||Yes - without adaptation|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for La Pavoni Stradivari
|What it Covers:||
La Pavoni espresso machines
|Who Supports the Warranty:||European Gift|
|Warranty Contact Information:||914-664-3448|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for La Pavoni Stradivari
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Wash all removable components with soap and water on a regular basis (many are not dishwasher safe).
- Clean steam wand with damp rag immediately after use.
- Clean brewhead weekly with group head brush.