Moths are fatefully drawn to flame, but did you know that people are naturally drawn in by the aroma of espresso? Which came first, the La Pavoni Stradivari PSW-16 on your counter or the crowd of friends and family patiently awaiting you to pull sixteen consecutive espresso shots from it? If you believe in the old saying 'the more the merrier,' and your kitchen is a perennial gathering spot, this is a fabulous choice. La Pavoni Stradivari PSW-16 makes molto delizioso espresso shots--Very Delicious!
Features & Functionality of the La Pavoni Stradivari Works
- Professional-Grade Boiler: With a 38 ounce capacity, you can make up to 16 two ounce shots of espresso in a row.
- Solid Rosewood Handles: Rosewood handles give this espresso machine an heirloom-quality look with a functional design.
- Dual Frothing System: Use the manual wand or automatic frothing adapter to steam your milk.
- Triple Chrome Plated: Heavy duty chrome plating makes for beautiful, functional design.
- Solid Brass Boiler: The nickel-plated solid brass boiler provides improved temperature regulation.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||14.0000|
|Cup Clearance||2.5 inches|
|Boiler Volume||54 oz|
|Reservoir Size||54 oz|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional Only|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||5 minutes|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||15 minutes|
|Boiler Design||Heat Exchanger|
|Pod Friendly||Yes - without adaptation|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
If this is just the body height what is the overall height when the handle is in the up position? Mar 29, 2012
Hope this helps. Apr 3, 2012
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the La Pavoni Stradivari
|What it Covers:||
La Pavoni espresso machines
|Who Supports the Warranty:||European Gift|
|Warranty Contact Information:||914-664-3448|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the La Pavoni Stradivari
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Wash all removable components with soap and water on a regular basis (many are not dishwasher safe).
- Clean steam wand with damp rag immediately after use.
- Clean brewhead weekly with group head brush.
User Manual for La Pavoni Stradivari
Videos Featuring La Pavoni Espresso Machines
Beautiful and FunctionalReview by Beanconn
Value Quality Price
Extremely pleased with every facet of this machine. I replaced my 17 year old La Pavoni with the Stradivari. The larger and more massive porta filter is a welcome improvement. Pulling shots with this machine provides the ultimate in control and intimacy. Doesn't hurt that it is gorgeous to look at too.
(Posted on 7/21/13)