If you’ve ever wanted the coolest looking espresso machine, now is your chance! Impress all your friends with the La Pavoni Stradivari PSW-16’s extremely delicious espresso shots. Execute sixteen consecutive shots, making this a fabulous choice if your kitchen is a spot where people gather!
Features & Functionality of the La Pavoni Stradivari Works
- Boiler: With a large 38 ounce boiler, this machine can makes up to 16 two ounce shots in a row!
- Rosewood: Solid Rosewood handles give this espresso machine class and quality all while functioning extremely well.
- Chrome!: Equipped with triple heavy-duty chrome plating, this machine will update any kitchen.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||14.0000|
|Cup Clearance||2.5 inches|
|Boiler Volume||54 oz|
|Reservoir Size||54 oz|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional Only|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||5 minutes|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||15 minutes|
|Boiler Design||Heat Exchanger|
|Pod Friendly||Yes - without adaptation|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the La Pavoni Stradivari
|What it Covers:||
La Pavoni espresso machines
|Who Supports the Warranty:||European Gift|
|Warranty Contact Information:||914-664-3448|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the La Pavoni Stradivari
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Wash all removable components with soap and water on a regular basis (many are not dishwasher safe).
- Clean steam wand with damp rag immediately after use.
- Clean brewhead weekly with group head brush.