Once upon a time in Italy, more than 100 years ago, the DeLonghi family set up their craft workshop in a town called Treviso. Years later, in the 1950s, that workshop became known for heating systems. They moved into the home appliance arena next with air conditioners, deep fryers, built-in ovens, and appliances for food preparation in the 1980s. It wasn’t until the 1990s that they expanded their line to create espresso machines and coffee makers. Their diverse product range offers great brewing features available at a variety of price points.
DeLonghi is well known for their easy to use one-touch machines, redefining home espresso with the Super-automatic Magnifica. They also offer Semi-automatics that are pod or ground friendly such as EC270 or EC155 along with the BCO130T, a combination coffee maker and espresso machine.
- Two-year white glove warranty: Some DeLonghi models have this special service that will find the closest repair center, arrange to pick it up, and send it back as soon as they can.
- Keeping up with the Joneses: DeLonghi has the latest designs when it comes to their higher end machines. With touch screens and built in milk frothers, their innovative designs keep customers hip to the latest technologies in the espresso world.
- Responsive customer service: DeLonghi won’t give you the runaround. If your machine doesn’t work they’ll guarantee to repair or replace it to keep you satisfied.
Warranty & Repair
|What it Covers:||
DeLonghi espresso machines, coffee makers and grinders
- 1 Year (Small espresso machines, capsule machines, coffee makers, grinders and other electronics)
- 2 Years (Superautomatic espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||DeLonghi|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-322-3848|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Superautomatic espresso machines only).|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes (Superautomatic espresso machines only). Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Top DeLonghi User Manuals
Top DeLonghi Resources