The award-winning Mahlkonig Pro M All Around Grinder will be the perfect companion for your double boiler machine. Why? With the Pro M's manual adjustment knobs and clearly labeled precise measurement parameters, you can customize your settings to your taste preferences. One knob is for manual adjustment of grind size and the other knob is for timed dosage. Hint: Repeating that perfect shot day in and day out is easily done. The All Around Grinder easily adjusts to settings between espresso and French press to fulfill all of your grinder needs.
Features & Functionality of the Mahlkonig Pro M All Around Grinder
- Quick Fill: The Mahlkonig Pro M All Around Grinder is capable of producing 8.5 grams of coffee per second at the proper setting, which means you can fill your portafilter fast.
- Manual Adjustment Knobs: We can't get over just how cool the adjustment knobs on this grinder are. Not only do they reflect the style of an old time radio, but they are capable of any setting you could need between espresso and French press coffee grinds.
- Large Disc Burrs: The 65mm steel discs used to grind coffee through this machine ensure consistency across the board.
- High Capacity: The Mahlkonig Pro M All Around Grinder is capable of handling large quantities of coffee, so if you're in an environment where there is a high demand for good grinds, this could be a great option for you.
|Suitable Applications||Coffee Press, Drip Coffee, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Turkish|
|Minimum Time to Grind Double Shot||5 to 10 seconds|
|RPM of Burrs||No|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||.57 pounds|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless - Infinite Settings|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Steel|
|Timer or On/Off Switch||Both Timer & On/Off Switch|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Mahlkonig Pro M All Around Grinder
|What it Covers:||
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Mahlkonig Pro M All Around Grinder
- Clean out the bean hopper every week or so to remove any potential oils that may have built up over time.
- We recommend using Grindz every couple of weeks, depending on frequency of use.
User Manuals for your Mahlkonig Pro M All Around Grinder
Videos Featuring the Mahlkonig Pro M All Around Grinder
Great, Consistent Grinder for fine grindsReview by Andres
Price Value Quality
Use - Almost day for espresso and french press
Pro - great consistency of grind from its coarsest setting to its finest setting, aesthetically pleasing, solid build, grinds quickly, nice sized hopper
Con - doesn't sing to me in the shower for the price, does not grind coarse enough for a good french press, would be nice to have the hopper close so that you could empty/switch beans easier
Overall - Would buy it again
(Posted on 12/10/12)
Mahlkoenig Pro M Grinder: first use.Review by Marshal
Quality Value Price
> How you use the product: daily espresso, latte, and cappuccino making.
> Things that are great about it: consistent, smooth grind every time.
> Things that aren't so great about it: a 2mm Allen-head wrench should be supplied for the "safety screw": see page 5, 2a of the Operating Instructions. Without tightening that screw, the bean hopper seems flimsy and poorly fastened. Upon tightening the screw, the whole unit comes together as a solid device. BTW: be sure to rotate the bean hopper clockwise until tight, then tighten the safety screw. BTW2: in the photo, the screw is shown on the incorrect side.
Fast, Great Taste, Velvety smooth grounds, Easy To Use, Easy To Clean, Commercial Grade
(Posted on 10/19/11)