The Mahlkonig Pro M Espresso Grinder looks as fast and sleek as a BMW i8 parked on your countertop. Stainless steel and black accents with luxe details like the electronic programmed dosing with touch-pad and display make it a high performance machine. Program your grind duration time for reliable consistency, even on the finest espresso grind. Grind into all sizes of portafilters with ease. There is plenty of Vroom! Vroom! in the Pro M Espresso Grinder.
Features & Functionality of the Mahlkonig Pro M Espresso Grinder
- Dosing: The Mahlkonig Pro M Espresso Grinder has electronically programmed dosing using the touch pad and display.
- Manual Adjusment Knob: Calibrated specifically for espresso grinding, if you need a coarser grind take a look at the Pro M All Around instead.
- Large Disc Burrs: The 65mm steel discs used to grind coffee through this machine ensure consistency across the board.
- High Capacity: If there is a high demand for a high quantity of fresh fluffy espresso, this is a great option.
|Minimum Time to Grind Double Shot||5 to 10 seconds|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||14.0000|
|RPM of Burrs||No|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||.57 pounds|
|Dosing Options||Programmable Dosing Functionality|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless - Infinite Settings|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Steel|
|Timer or On/Off Switch||Both Timer & On/Off Switch|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Mahlkonig Pro M Espresso Grinder
|What it Covers:||
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Mahlkonig Pro M Espresso Grinder
- Clean out the bean hopper every week or so to remove any potential oils that may have built up over time.
- We recommend using Grindz every couple of weeks, depending on frequency of use.