The Mazzer Kony Electronic Low RPM Commercial Burr Grinder has the capacity to hold up to 2.9 pounds of beans and features smaller 63mm conical burrs, plus an internal fan to guarantee uniform coffee grinds every time. Made of stainless steel, the Kony features a stepless adjustment control, which allows for on-the-fly adjustment of the grind. You'll also find a digital display with a shot counter.
Features & Functionality of the Mazzer Kony Commercial Burr Grinder
- Large Capacity: The sturdy clear plastic bean hopper with finger guard holds holds a whopping 2.9 pounds of beans.
- Consistent Grind: The 63mm stable stainless steel burr grinders are conical (rather than flat) and remove for easy cleaning. Designed to operate at a super low RPM (rotations per minute) so that minimal heat builds up and is transferred to your beans.
- Stepless Adjustment: Features a stepless micro-metrical grind adjustment for total control over the precise grind of your beans.
- Cooling System: The internal fan prevents the motor from overheating and guarantees consistent and uniform coffee grinds.
|Suitable Applications||Drip Coffee, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Turkish|
|RPM of Burrs||No|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||2.9 pounds|
|Dosing Options||Programmable Dosing Functionality|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless - Infinite Settings|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Conical Steel|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Mazzer Kony Commercial Burr Grinder
|What it Covers:||
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Mazzer Kony Commercial Burr Grinder
- Clean burrs on a weekly to bi-weekly basis, either with a cleaning brush or a burr grinder-specific cleaning product such as Grindz.
- Remove and hand was bean hopper and lid with warm water and soap as needed.