The Major Low RPM Commercial Burr Grinder from Mazzer is the epitome of what a commercial grinder should be. It handles a huge amount of coffee with a four-pound bean hopper and industrial-grade 83mm burr grinder plates. But it's not all power and muscle, the Major also has a tasteful and attractive steel housing, a well-designed exterior that is meant to take center stage in your coffee shop or kitchen. We think it's safe to say that there's nothing minor about this Major, especially when it comes to the exceedingly fine control and quality the Major allows.
Features & Functionality of the Mazzer Major Commercial Burr Grinder
- Large Capacity: The sturdy clear plastic bean hopper with finger guard holds holds a whopping 4 pounds of beans.
- Consistent Grind: The 83mm stable stainless steel burr grinders are conical (rather than flat) and remove for easy cleaning. Designed to operate at a super low RPM (rotations per minute) so that minimal heat builds up and is transferred to your beans.
- Stepless Adjustment: Features a stepless micro-metrical grind adjustment for total control over the precise grind of your beans.
- Dosing Control: Use the manual dosing control to advance between 5.5g to 8.0g of fresh espresso at a time.
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||64 oz|
|Dosing Options||No Progamming - All Manual|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless - Infinite Settings|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Steel|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Mazzer Major Commercial Burr Grinder
|What it Covers:||
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at [email protected]|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Mazzer Major Commercial Burr Grinder
- Clean burrs on a weekly to bi-weekly basis, either with a cleaning brush or a burr grinder-specific cleaning product such as Grindz.
- Remove and hand was bean hopper and lid with warm water and soap as needed.