The Mazzer Mini Flat Burr Espresso Grinder is widely appreciated as a commercial-grade, high quality grinder suited for small cafes, restaurants and home users who want a professional edge. Mazzer's latest version of the Mini Flat Burr Grinder includes a shorter bean hopper, stainless-steel grind tray and a power cord that comes our of the bottom rather than the side.
Features & Functionality of the Mazzer Mini Flat Burr Grinder
- Large Capacity: The sturdy clear plastic bean hopper with finger guard holds holds a whopping 1.3 pounds of beans and features an integrated trap door that allows for easy changing of beans without emptying.
- Consistent Grind: The stable stainless steel 58mm burr grinders are flat (rather than conical) and remove for easy cleaning. Designed to operate at a low RPM (rotations per minute) so that minimal heat builds up and is transfered to your beans.
- Stepless Adjustment: Twist and pull the adjustment pin to advance the beans from the hopper into the grinder. You can adjust as the grinder is working.
- Doser: The adjustable doser gives you control of measuring out between 5 and 8 grams per pull
|How Does it Compare?||
The Mazzer Minis come in three configurations: a 58mm Mazzer Mini Flat Burr Espresso Grinder with a physical doser on the front, a 64mm Mazzer Mini Electronic Type A Espresso Grinder with programmable dosing functionality atop a funnel, and the 64mm Mazzer Mini Electronic Type B Espresso Grinder with a funnel and dosing begins when you tap the portafilter up against it. Also throw into the mix the branded Rocket Mazzer Minis which are essentially similar in a matching casing style for Rocket espresso machines.
|Suitable Applications||Drip Coffee, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Turkish|
|RPM of Burrs||No|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||20.8 oz|
|Dosing Options||No Progamming - All Manual|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless - Infinite Settings|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Steel|
|Timer or On/Off Switch||Timer Only|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Mazzer Mini Flat Burr Grinder
|What it Covers:||
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at [email protected]|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Mazzer Mini Flat Burr Grinder
- Clean burrs on a weekly to biweekly basis, either with a cleaning brush or a burr grinder-specific cleaning product such as Grindz.
- Remove and hand wash bean hopper and lid with warm water and soap as needed.