There are many different variations between the Mazzer Mini espresso grinders. This open box product is the Type B, Electronic and Doserless combination. Doserless continues to be very poular, this model has a funnel for accurate dispensing and programmable dosage. Hit the button in the back of the portafilter holder once for single and twice for double shots.
Features & Functionality of the Mazzer Mini Electronic Grinder
- Large Capacity: The sturdy clear plastic bean hopper with finger guard holds holds a whopping 1.3 pounds of beans and features an integrated trap door that allows for easy changing of beans without emptying.
- Consistent Grind: The stable stainless steel 58mm burr grinders are flat (rather than conical) and remove for easy cleaning. Designed to operate at a low RPM (rotations per minute) so that minimal heat builds up and is transfered to your beans.
- Doserless: While it doesn't have a traditional dosing hopper, it still has programmable dosing. You control between 4 and 16 grams per measure.
|Suitable Applications||Drip Coffee, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Turkish|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||22.0000|
|RPM of Burrs||No|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||1.3 lbs|
|Dosing Options||Programmable Dosing Functionality|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless - Infinite Settings|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Steel|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Mazzer Mini Electronic Grinder Open Box
|What it Covers:||
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Mazzer Mini Electronic Grinder Open Box
- Clean burrs on a weekly to biweekly basis, either with a cleaning brush or a burr grinder-specific cleaning product such as Grindz.
- Remove and hand wash bean hopper and lid with warm water and soap as needed.