Impress your caffeine-loving customers with a Mazzer Super Jolly Low RPM Commercial Burr Grinder on your counter. It's designed with top-of-the-line functionality that can handle grinds for hundreds of cups of coffee a day. The Super Jolly is an ideal grinder for every coffee style from super fine to exceedingly coarse. Mazzer gave its Super Jolly a stepless adjustment control, which allows for on the fly adjustment of the grind, plus a doser that allows between 5.5g and 9.0g of grounds to be dispensed at a time.
Features & Functionality of the Mazzer Super Jolly Commercial Grinder
- Large Capacity: The sturdy clear plastic bean hopper with finger guard holds holds a whopping 2.7 pounds of beans.
- Consistent Grind: The 64mm stable stainless steel burr grinders are flat (rather than conical) and remove for easy cleaning. Designed to operate at a super low RPM (rotations per minute) so that minimal heat builds up and is transferred to your beans.
- Stepless Adjustment: Features a stepless micro-metrical grind adjustment with a simple twist of the wheel handle for total control over the precise grind of your beans.
- Dosing Control: Use the dosing control to advance between 5.5g to 9.0g of fresh espresso at a time.
|Suitable Applications||Drip Coffee, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Turkish|
|RPM of Burrs||No|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||2.7 pounds|
|Dosing Options||No Progamming - All Manual|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless - Infinite Settings|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Steel|
|Timer or On/Off Switch||Timer Only|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
thanks Mar 19, 2012
I need to know if this item is 50 or 60 Hz? Coz I am planning to purchase this and use it in a 60Hz environment. Thank you. Jul 1, 2014
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Mazzer Super Jolly Commercial Burr Grinder
|What it Covers:||
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Mazzer Super Jolly Commercial Burr Grinder
- Clean burrs on a weekly to bi-weekly basis, either with a cleaning brush or a burr grinder-specific cleaning product such as Grindz.
- Remove and hand was bean hopper and lid with warm water and soap as needed.
User Manual for your Mazzer Super Jolly Commercial Burr Grinder
Videos Featuring the Mazzer Super Jolly Commercial Burr Grinder
Good Grinder!Review by Lisianski
Quality Price Value
I am glad to have this good old workhorse on my kitchen counter again! I had one for a good dozen years, but finally gave it away to someone who wanted to replace the burrs and go on using it, because of a move. I figured I could get by with a smaller grinder, and a couple of years bought a very expensive German model, which has proved so unreliable that it has been demoted to standby decaf grinder - the last stop before the reycle bin. I never had any trouble with my old Super Jolly, and this one has the same quiet operation and consistency I was used to. I have the model with the timer switch; we'll see how that holds up, though it seems solidly made. The Super Jolly is big and heavy and bulky, but I would recommend it wholeheartedly to anyone who has a space for it and who wants a good simple reliable grinder.
(Posted on 9/1/13)