The Nespresso Citiz may have the look and feel of a retro appliance but this machine is the epitome of pure modern functionality. With it's clean and simple design the Citiz is easy to operate and has a heavy-duty boiler and pump system for a perfect capsule extraction every time.
How the Nespresso Citiz Works
- Rinse and fill the water reservoir and put in place at the back of the machine.
- Plug in the machine and turn on the power switch located in the lower right hand side of the machine.
- Prime the machine (only need to do this the first time): Lift the lever at the top of the machine and press the coffee button until water flows from the spout in the front.
- Brewing: Insert a capsule into the capsule slot and push the lever all the way down.
- Push one of the programmable brew buttons to extract an espresso or lungo.
- For complete instructions on using your machine, please refer to the manufacturer's guide.
Features and Functionality of the Nespresso Citiz Capsule Machine
- High Pressure Pump: 19 bars of pressure result in an increased initial pressure and an overall better shot.
- Patented Single-Serve Coffee Capsules: Nespresso's speciality coffee capsule system is designed to balance the ideal flow of water through the coffee grounds -- no-miss, simple, delicious coffee every time. Used capsules automatically eject.
- Thermoblock Boiler: Heats water quickly to the perfect temperature for the perfectly extracted coffee or espresso shot.
- Two Automatic Programmable Brew Buttons: One for espresso and one for coffee with back lighting.
- Removable 34 oz Water Tank: For easy cleaning and maintenance.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||9.0000|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||6 inches|
|Reservoir Size||34 oz.|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||25 Seconds|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Capsules can be ordered directly from Nespresso via phone (800) 562-1465 or online www.nespresso.com
Warranty Information for the Nespresso Citiz
|What it Covers:||
Nespresso espresso machines and milk frothers
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Nespresso|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-562-1465|
|Notes:||Nespresso's excellent service includes a loaner machine of the same type sent to you with the return label for broken equipment. Once your machine is repaired, it is returned and includes a label to return the loaner.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Care and Maintenance for the Nespresso Citiz
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank and drip tray every few days.
- Soap out drip tray and capsule box every few days