If you’re looking for a high quality reliable machine, why not stick to the tried-and-true? Nuova Simonelli offers just that with their Appia 1 group volumetric and semi-automatic commercial espresso machines. With features such as an ergonomic design and automatic dosing on the volumetric model, your baristas will remain happy and healthy for years to come.
Time and consistency are key when running a successful shop. The volumetric version offers an almost completely automated experience with little to no guesswork. For a fully automated set-up, choose the volumetric version with the smart wand upgrade. Do your baristas prefer a little more control? Keep your employees happy with the semi-automatic version!
Features & Functionality of the Appia Commercial 1 Group Espresso Machine
- Heat Exchanger: Simultaneously brew and steam faster and more efficiently. Keeping your shorts tasty by maintaining a consistent temperature from boiler to brew head.
- Soft Infusion System: Works to brew a consistent (and delicious!) shot every time.
- Smart Wand Upgrade: This optional wand effortlessly makes perfectly frothed milk. The Smart Wand stretches and steams milk with just a touch of a button and automatically turns off at the correct temperature. No guesswork involved!
- Raised Group Heads: Conveniently leaving room for larger cups!
- Heat those Cups: Utilizing heat straight from the boiler, the top of the Appia effectively warms cups prior to brewing.
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Nuova Simonelli Appia Commercial 1 Group Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
Nuova Simonelli and Victoria Arduino commercial espresso machines and grinders
2 year parts warranty and 1 year labor warranty
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
Commercial class espresso machines have several different service plans available from which you may select during order placement. Please speak with your commercial sales rep for details on coverage duration, service level and individual policies.
Caring for the Nuova Simonelli Appia Commercial 1 Group Espresso Machine
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Back flush group heads daily
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush daily
- Soap out the drip tray every few days
- Clean the filter basket each week
- Keep the steam wand clean; make sure to wipe it down after each use
Tech Specs for the Nuova Simonelli Appia Commercial 1 Group Espresso Machine
|Options:||1 Gr - Volumetric & Semi-Auto|
|Power||110 Volts, 1500 Watts|
|Amps||15 amp circuit required|
|Size||21 H x 22 D x 16 W|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Capacity||5 Liters|
Gold National Installation and Service Management Plan
The Appia Volumetric also includes the Gold National Installation and Service Management Plan, assuring quality of the machine and making set-up easy and stress free. The plan includes the following:
- Single Point of Contact for all Service Needs
- Receive and Inspect Machine for Damage
- Bench Test Machine
- Installation Coordination of Facilities
- Water Quality/Clarity Test
- Professional Installation
- Equipment Maintenance Training
- 24-Hour business Day Response
- Automatic Warranty Claim Processing
- Free Installation of Water Softening System
- Guaranteed No Freight Damage
- Lifetime Warranty on Copper Boilers
- 1-year Labor Warranty
- One Courtesy/Nuisance Call