Nuova Simonelli Appia Volumetric Commercial Espresso Machine
Availability: In stock
Please Note: Please allow a minimum of 1-3 business days for processing prior to shipment. If you need this item by a specific date, please contact us so we can be certain your needs will be met. Thank you!
Using its passion, innovation and technology to provide coffee lovers with an ideal cup of espresso every time, Nuova Simonelli offers cafe and restaurants with heavy traffic plenty of customer satisfaction with the Appia Volumetric Commercial Espresso Machine. The Appia Volumetric features automatic dosing and an ergonomic design for the well being of baristas. The operation of the machine will be smooth and minimize physical stress. As one of Nuova Simonelli's larger machines, the Appia Volumetric offers raised group heads, ergonomic portafilters, inox work tray, two inox steam wands and a hot water wand.
Compare the different versions:
- Semi-automatic (EE): This version is what you might commonly find in your average coffee shop, where time and water quantity are all controlled by the barista during extraction. No need to worry about pressure profiles, as these machines will take care of that for you at a standard 9 bars.
- Auto-Volumetric (AV): This version will take a lot of the guess work out of your extraction variables by setting water quantity profiles that will keep everything much more consistent across the board. This sort of machine is considered quite a bit easier to use.
Features & Functionality of the Appia Volumetric
- Heat Exchanger: With its copper boiler, this heat exchanger will allow you to brew and steam at the same time with ease and at a faster rate than non-heat exchangers. The temperature will stay consistent through and through from boiler to brew head giving you that ideal shot every time.
- Soft Infusion System: Guarantees soft and creamy espresso shots every time.
- Optional Smart Wand: Allows anyone to make thick and velvety milk-based drinks, always at the same temperature with the proper amount of foam. Select two regular steam arms, or one regular and one Auto Steam arm.
- Raised Group Heads: Tall enough to put your cup right underneath the group.
- Cup Warmer: The top of this machine functions wonderfully as a cup warmer, drawing heat directly from the boilers to the stainless-steel top, thus priming those latte and shot glasses for perfect warmth.
- Automatic Dosing: At a push of a button you won't need to worry when to stop or start your ideal shots. The programmable buttons make measuring the right amount of espresso a piece of cake.
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Nuova Simonelli Appia Volumetric Commercial Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
Nuova Simonelli espresso machines and grinders
- 1 Year (Grinders)
- 2 Years (Oscar and Musica - all models)
- Variable (See below)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at [email protected]|
The Oscar, Musica and all grinders are eligible for SCG's standard warranty service and support. Learn more about what's covered.
Commercial class espresso machines have several different service plans available from which you may select during order placement. Please speak with your commercial sales rep for details on coverage duration, service level and individual policies.
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Oscar and Musica models only).|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Nuova Simonelli Appia Volumetric Commercial Espresso Machine
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Back flush group heads daily
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush daily
- Soap out the drip tray every few days
- Clean the filter basket each week
- Keep the steam wand clean; make sure to wipe it down after each use
Tech Specs for the Nuova Simonelli Appia Volumetric Commercial Espresso Machine
|Options:||1 Gr||2 Gr||3 Gr|
|Power||110 Volts, 1500 Watts||220 Volts, 3000 Watts||220 Volts, 5000 Watts|
|Amps||15 amp circuit required||20 amp circuit required||20 amp circuit required|
|Size||21 H x 22 D x 16 W||21 H x 22 D x 31 W||21 H x 22 D x 40 W|
|Weight||93 lbs||133 lbs||133 lbs|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Capacity||5 Liters||11 Liters||15 Liters|
Gold National Installation and Service Management Plan
The Appia Volumetric also includes the Gold National Installation and Service Management Plan, assuring quality of the machine and making set-up easy and stress free. The plan includes the following:
- Single Point of Contact for all Service Needs
- Receive and Inspect Machine for Damage
- Bench Test Machine
- Installation Coordination of Facilities
- Water Quality/Clarity Test
- Professional Installation
- Equipment Maintenance Training
- 24-Hour business Day Response
- Automatic Warranty Claim Processing
- Free Installation of Water Softening System
- Guaranteed No Freight Damage
- Lifetime Warranty on Copper Boilers
- 1-year Labor Warranty
- One Courtesy/Nuisance Call