Simple to use, easy to adjust and consistent enough for espresso! The Nuova Simonelli Grinta hits on all three of these key aspects when it comes to grinding coffee beans. The Grinta is built to last with its extremely durable construction and can easily grind more than 10 pounds of coffee an hour. Prefer drip coffee instead of espresso? Unlock the setting wheel and rotate it to adjust between espresso and drip. Push your portafilter into the lever behind the grind chute, and watch as it fills. What's more, the Grinta's bold black hue is an ideal neutral to go with all of your kitchen or cafe decor.
This is an Open Box item
How the Nuova Simonelli Grinta Works
- The Nuova Simonelli Grinta is very intuitive and easy to use, as all you need to do to get espresso quality grinds is select a grind setting and push your portafilter below the chute.
- The switch below the chute will activate the grinder, and before you can bat an eyelash, your portafilter will be filling up with a wonderfully consistent grind.
Features & Functionality of the Nuova Simonelli Grinta
- High Capacity: The Grinta can handle over 10 pounds of coffee an hour, which is more than sufficient for home use. At least we hope...
- Easy To Use: Select a grind setting and push your portafilter into the power switch to get your grinds. No complicated buttons, no menus, no random options, just ground coffee.
- Precision, Precision, Precision: Don't sit there and worry about how consistent the grinds will be that come out of this machine, it can handle most settings with ease, which won't leave you guessing if your grind consistency is an issue.
- Reliable: With the capability of grinding such high quantities of coffee, it's no question that the Grinta is built to last a decent amount of time.
- Large Hopper: Definitely big enough that you won't need to be filling beans every day. However we do recommend keeping your whole beans stored air tight, or as close to air tight as possible, to ensure maximum freshness.
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Ease of Use||5|
|Overall Value for the Money||3|
|How Does it Compare?||
The Grinta features commercial-style components at a home-kitchen size.
|Tips and Tricks||
The coffee grounds can get a bit clumpy, so we suggest redistributing them to decrease channeling.
|Suitable Applications||Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Turkish|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||10.0000|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||.5 kg|
|Dosing Options||No Progamming - All Manual|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Steel|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Nuova Simonelli Grinta
|What it Covers:||
Nuova Simonelli espresso machines and grinders
- 2 Year (Parts and labor on all home espresso machines and grinders)
- 2 Year (Parts limited warranty for all commercial machines and grinders)
- 1 Year (Standard SCG labor warranty for all commercial machines and grinders)
- Variable (See below)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
Commercial class espresso machines have several different service plans available from which you may select during order placement. Please speak with your commercial sales rep for details on coverage duration, service level and individual policies.
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Oscar and Musica models only).|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Nuova Simonelli Grinta
- Clean out the bean hopper every week or so to remove any potential oils that may have built up over time.
- We recommend using Grindz every few weeks, depending on the frequency of use.