Nuova Simonelli MicroBar Super-Automatic Commercial Espresso Machine
Availability: In stock
Included With Purchase
Commercial Installment and Service Plan - Gold $0.00
Total value: $0.00
Please Note: Please allow a minimum of 1-3 business days for processing prior to shipment. If you need this item by a specific date, please contact us so we can be certain your needs will be met. Thank you!
Teach your baristas the art of making consistent espresso with Nuova Simonelli's MicroBar Super-Automatic Commercial Espresso Machine. Whether it is for a small coffee station, a self-serve location or even in your work place, this machine crafts your drinks at the push of a button. Encompassed in a 13 inch case, this professional Super-Automatic will have novice and experienced baristas alike making tasty and creamy drinks at the push of a button.
This machine comes well equipped with a thermo-compensated metal group, on demand steaming, energy saving mode, double tamping system for dry grounds and two grinders for different coffee blends or decaffeinated coffee. Whether you are opening your first coffee stand or have been in the business for years, the Nuova Simonelli MicroBar will fit all the needs of your cafe.
How the Nuova Simonelli MicroBar Works
Compare the different versions:
- Direct Connect: This version is what you will find in higher volume locations where you can connect a water source right to the machine
- Pour Over This version will allow installation at locations that are either temporary or do not have a water source nearby.
Features & Functionality of the Nuova Simonelli MicroBar
- Compact: With all the characteristics of a professional espresso machine, this machine packs a lot of punch in its compact 13 inch footprint.
- Easy-to-use: With a push of a programmable button, you'll be preparing tasty creamy drinks without having to lift another finger
- No Training Required: If you don't have time to show each and every one one of your baristas the tricks of the trade, this machine will train users easily. With a push of a button, they'll be making espressos, lattes, cappuccinos and more.
- Direct-Connect Option: No need to worry about refilling the water tank after a rush of customers comes. Let the water flow freely as you plumb this into your cafe, restaurant or office.
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Nuova Simonelli MicroBar
|What it Covers:||
Nuova Simonelli espresso machines and grinders
- 2 Year (Parts and labor on all home espresso machines and grinders)
- 2 Year (Parts limited warranty for all commercial machines and grinders)
- 1 Year (Standard SCG labor warranty for all commercial machines and grinders)
- Variable (See below)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
Commercial class espresso machines have several different service plans available from which you may select during order placement. Please speak with your commercial sales rep for details on coverage duration, service level and individual policies.
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Oscar and Musica models only).|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Nuova Simonelli MicroBar
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Run the cleaning cycle daily
- Soap out the drip tray every few days
- Keep the steam wand clean; make sure to wipe it down after each use
Tech Specs for the Nuova Simonelli MicroBar
|Power||110 Volts 1500 Watts|
|Amps||20 amp circuit required|
|Size||19 H x 16 D x 13 W|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Capacity||2.5 liters (steam); 1.5 liters (coffee)|
Gold National Installation and Service Management Plan
The MicroBar also includes the Gold National Installation and Service Management Plan, assuring quality of the machine and making set-up easy and stress free. The plan includes the following:
- Single Point of Contact for all Service Needs
- Receive and Inspect Machine for Damage
- Bench Test Machine
- Installation Coordination of Facilities
- Water Quality/Clarity Test
- Professional Installation
- Equipment Maintenance Training
- 24-Hour business Day Response
- Automatic Warranty Claim Processing
- Free Installation of Water Softening System
- Guaranteed No Freight Damage
- Lifetime Warranty on Copper Boilers
- One-year Labor Warranty
- One Courtesy/Nuisance Call