Nuova Simonelli Mythos Espresso Grinder
Availability: In stock
Included With Purchase
Commercial Installment and Service Plan - Gold $0.00
Total value: $0.00
Please Note: Please allow a minimum of 1-3 business days for processing prior to shipment. If you need this item by a specific date, please contact us so we can be certain your needs will be met. Thank you!
With a fast paced cafe or restaurant comes the need to make drinks quicker. But with speed you don't want to jeopardize the quality of your coffee, and in doing so Nuova Simonelli's Mythos Grinder will give you that precise and consistent grind to produce reliable shots.
The 75mm burrs grind up to 39 pounds of coffee per hour. The Mythos Grinder consists of micrometric adjustments and numerous electronic functions to make grinding easier. It features a delayed time setting and the ability to manually add ground coffee.
Whether you are opening your first coffee stand or have been in the business for years, the Nuova Simonelli Mythos series will fit all of the needs of your cafe.
Compare the different versions
- Basic: This version is what you will find in higher volume locations where speed and consistency are important.
- Veloce (Plus): This version adds the dynanometric tamper to the Basic model. This provides consistent high quality with each extraction.
- Low RPM (Barista): This version is for the barista with the utmost attention to detail, the lower RPM motor allows for a more precise grind, less friction and heat on the ground coffee, which helps preserve the intended flavor profile of your espresso blend.
Features & Functionality of the Nuova Simonelli Mythos Espresso Grinder
- Perfect Aroma: Due to its instant grinding, Mythos brings the aroma of the coffee beans into the cup.
- Programmable: This grinder can be programmed to grind and dispense three different doses and manual. A Stop & Go function offers the ability to pause and then resume the ground coffee supply until it reaches the right dosage.
- Fast Pace: Suitable for high volume locations, coffee shops and restaurants. The coffee bean hopper capacity is 7 pounds.
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Clean burrs on a weekly to bi-weekly basis, either with a cleaning brush or a burr grinder-specific cleaning product, such as Grindz
- Remove and hand wash bean hopper and lid with warm soap and water as needed
|Options||Mythos Basic | Veloce (Plus) | Low RPM (Barista)|
|Power||110 Volts, 950 Watts|
|Amps||15 amp circuit required|
|Size||24 H x 20 D x 8 W|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
Gold National Installation and Service Management Plan
The Mythos also includes the Gold National Installation and Service Management Plan, assuring quality of the machine and making set-up easy and stress free. The plan includes the following:
- Single Point of Contact for all Service Needs
- Receive and Inspect Machine for Damage
- Bench Test Machine
- Installation Coordination of Facilities
- Water Quality/Clarity Test
- Professional Installation
- Equipment Maintenance Training
- 24-Hour Business Day Response
- Automatic Warranty Claim Processing
- Free Installation of Water Softening System
- Guaranteed No Freight Damage
- Life time Warranty on Copper Boilers
- One Year Labor Warranty
- 1 Courtesy Call Included
Videos Featuring the Nuova Simonelli Mythos Espresso Grinder