Nuova Simonelli Prontobar embodies the excitement of espresso in a case as fine as any luxe Italian suit. Perfect espresso shots at the touch of a button? Yes please! This high end professional machine will deliver quality and consistency with head-turning style. Up to 140 espressos per hour, this is a compact superautomatic that can get the job done.
Features & Functionality of the Nuova Simonelli Prontobar
- Double Boiler: With two stainless steel boilers you'll get a faster turn around time to brew and steam drinks, produce more drinks quicker and avoid the build up of a line out your door
- Grinders Galore: Dual grinders and a decaf bypass chute provide flexibility to custom tailor espresso drinks to your customers
- Short on Time?: This machine is easy to train a new barista on. With a push of a button, they'll be making espressos, lattes, cappuccinos and more
- Have It Your Way: Pre-Infusion and programmable temperature control enable excellent results every time
- Adjustable: Adjust your grind, milk temperature and even cup height.
- Steamy: Prontobar has a steam wand with removable frother and a dedicated hot water spigot. So much in such a small package!
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Caring for the Nuova Simonelli Prontobar
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Run the cleaning cycle daily
- Soap out the drip tray every few days
- Keep the steam wand clean; make sure to wipe it down after each use
Tech Specs for the Nuova Simonelli Prontobar
|Options||Prontobar Direct Connect|
|Power||220Volts, 2400 Watts|
|Size||33.21 H x 23.9 D x 15.75 W|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Grinder Capacity||1.7 pounds|
User Manuals for your Nuova Simonelli Prontobar
Gold National Installation and Service Management Plan
The Nuova Simonelli Prontobar also includes the Gold National Installation and Service Management Plan, assuring quality of the machine and making set-up easy and stress free. The plan includes the following:
- Single Point of Contact for all Service Needs
- Receive and Inspect Machine for Damage
- Bench Test Machine
- Installation Coordination of Facilities
- Water Quality/Clarity Test
- Professional Installation
- Equipment Maintenance Training
- 24-Hour business Day Response
- Automatic Warranty Claim Processing
- Free Installation of Water Softening System
- Guaranteed No Freight Damage
- Lifetime Warranty on Copper Boilers
- 1-year Labor Warranty
- One Courtesy Call