Open Box Merchandise
Got your eye on that perfect machine, but it's just outside your budget? The Open Box section of our site features gently-used equipment available at a lower price.
What does Open Box mean? Here's the breakdown:
- Most often, the equipment was out at a customer's house, used lightly and returned within the 30-day return period that applies to new equipment.
- The return was driven by 'buyer's remorse' and not because the machine was defective; all Open Box gear is in perfect working order.
- It will include the original box, manual and all non-consumable accessories, where applicable. Items such as water filters or hardness testing strips will likely not be included, unless they were unused by the original customer.
- We thoroughly inspect, test and clean the equipment before re-packaging for resale.
- The original manufacturer's warranty still applies.
- Unless noted elsewhere, Open Box merchandise is limited to a 15-day return period.
Regular Price: $1,495.00
Our Price: $1,395.00The Mahlkonig Pro M Espresso Grinder looks as fast and sleek as a BMW i8 parked on your countertop. Stainless steel and black accents with luxe details like the electronic programmed dosing with touch-pad and display make it a high performance machine. Program your grind duration time for reliable consistency, even on the finest espresso grind. Grind into all sizes of portafilters with ease. There is plenty of Vroom! Vroom! in the Pro M Espresso Grinder. Learn More
Regular Price: $498.75
Our Price: $449.00Vroom! Vroom! The Open Box Compak K3 Touch Doserless Grinder looks like a shiny sports car and goes 1,640 rpm. It grinds fresh coffee somewhere in the neighborhood of 11 to 15 pounds an hour depending on fineness. Learn More