Including all the great features of the semi-automatic Pasquini Livia G4, the automatic version adds in push-button control functionality. Featuring two programmable buttons that control brew length, and one button for manual brewing, the automatic G4 adds an extra layer of consistency to your espresso shots. It also frees up your hands, and mind, for steaming your milk at the same time.
Features & Functionality of the Pasquini Livia G4 Automatic Espresso Machine with PID
- Volumetric Programming: With programmable buttons that take away the fear of over extracting your shot, you're free to focus on chatting with your guests or steaming up milk.
- PID: Adjust the brew temperature and steam temperature independently, giving you the ultimate control over the outcome of your beverages.
- Simultaneous Brewing and Steaming: Being a heat exchanger, the automatic Livia G4 can pull double duty by brewing and steaming at the same time.
- Steaming and Hot Water: Lever operated steam and hot water adds an extra layer of control. Pressing up on the steam lever gives you constant steam, while pressing down on the lever gives you momentary steam. The hot water lever provides momentary hot water in either position. Ball joints on each provides easy movement.
- Hefty Portafilter: The redesigned G4 portafilter maintains the sturdy feel of its predecessor. The basket size is a respectable 58mm.
- Serious Water Tank Capacity: The 92-ounce, removable water tank lets you brew shot-after-shot without frequent refills. A weight sensor for sensing tank depletion has replaced the electrical sensors of the Livia 90.
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Volume||1.5 liters|
|Reservoir Size||3 liters|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional Only|
|Boiler Design||Heat Exchanger|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||No|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Pasquini Livia G4 Automatic Espresso Machine with PID
|What it Covers:||
Pasquini espresso machines and grinders
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Espresso machines only)
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Pasquini Livia G4 Automatic Espresso Machine with PID
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Wash all removable components with soap and water on a regular basis (many are not dishwasher safe).
- Clean the steam tip frequently.
- Clean brew head with group head brush weekly.
- The manufacturer recommends regular back flushing of the brew head. Please refer to the manual for additional details on how to perform this procedure.