It may be following in the footsteps of the Livia 90, but the Pasquini Livia G4 isn't taking any handouts! With a very serious set of upgrades, such as an actively heated group head and a thermostatically controlled heating element (pssst - this means better brew temperature stability, leading to more consistent shots), the G4 is set to make a name for itself.
Choose the basic semi-automatic or give yourself even more control by choosing the PID configuration, which allows you to adjust the brew temperature and steam temperature independently.
Features & Functionality of the Pasquini Livia G4 Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine
- Simultaneous Brewing and Steaming: No need to wait for your shot to finish brewing before you steam up your milk. The G4 is a heat exchanger, so you can brew and steam at the same time.
- Steaming and Hot Water: The addition of levers for steam and hot water gives you more control, compared to the Livia 90. For steam, pressing up on the lever gives you constant steam, while pressing down on the lever gives you momentary steam. The hot water lever provides momentary hot water, whether in the up or down position. Both are on ball joints, allowing for easy movement.
- Dual Needle Gauge: The all-in-one gauge allows you to view boiler pressure and brewing pressure at the same location. Note: The PID version has a single needle gauge.
- Hefty Portafilter: The Livia G4 portafilter has been redesigned, but maintains the sturdy feel of its predecessor. Curious about the basket size? It's a respectable 58mm.
- Serious Water Tank Capacity: The 92-ounce, removable water tank the G4 is sporting allows for shot-after-shot brewing without constantly refilling. It also features a weight sensor, instead of electrical sensors, for sensing tank depletion.
- Cup Warmer: Pre-heating your cup is an important part of excellent espresso production, which is why the G4 features 22% more passive cup warming space.
- Boiler Autofill: You can't go wrong with a feature that protects your espresso machine's precious boiler!
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Volume||1.5 liters|
|Reservoir Size||3 liters|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional Only|
|Boiler Design||Heat Exchanger|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||No|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Pasquini Livia G4 Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
Pasquini espresso machines and grinders
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Espresso machines only)
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Pasquini Livia G4 Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Wash all removable components with soap and water on a regular basis (many are not dishwasher safe).
- Clean the steam tip frequently.
- Clean brew head with group head brush weekly.
- The manufacturer recommends regular back flushing of the brew head. Please refer to the manual for additional details on how to perform this procedure.