The Pasquini Livia G4 is a popular pick because of its serious upgrades, such as an evenly heated group head along with a thermostatically controlled heating element. Yep, it’s true – this means you’ll be pulling even more consistent café quality shots right from your home.
Features & Functionality of the Pasquini Livia G4 Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine
- Double Duty: The Pasquini Livia G4 can brew espresso and froth milk simultaneously.
- Levers: Have more control over your steam and hot water with ball joint levers.
- Gauge: Watch the pressure of your shot with a gauge on the front of the machine.
- Portafilter: This machine comes with a durable heavy-duty portafilter that takes a 58mm basket.
- Water Tank: Refill less with this large 92 oz removable water tank!
- Warm Cups: A pre-heated cup is essential for an enjoyable espresso, which is why the Livia G4 has 22% more space on its cup warmer.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||42.0000|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Volume||1.5 liters|
|Reservoir Size||3 liters|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional Only|
|Boiler Design||Heat Exchanger|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||No|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Pasquini Livia G4 Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
Pasquini espresso machines and grinders
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Espresso machines only)
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Pasquini Livia G4 Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Wash all removable components with soap and water on a regular basis (many are not dishwasher safe).
- Clean the steam tip frequently.
- Clean brew head with group head brush weekly.
- The manufacturer recommends regular back flushing of the brew head. Please refer to the manual for additional details on how to perform this procedure.