The Pasquni Livietta T2 open box product is a petite yet powerful semi-automatic espresso machine that's packed with the same exclusive commercial-quality features that you'd expect from Pasquini. Housed in stainless steel, the Livietta stands just over 12 inches tall and eight inches wide. The powerful 15 bar pump and two thermoblocks can brew and steam simultaneously. Known for its quick heat-up time; just two minutes for brewing and four minutes for steaming; the Livietta is quick to churn out espresso, lattes, cappuccinos and more for you and your guests.
Features & Functionality of the Pasquini Livietta T2
- Commercial Portafilter and Brew Group:The Livietta features a 57mm portafilter and rugged brew group to dispense the best tasting espresso without losing heat. Constructed of chrome-plated marine brass, the heavy-duty portafilter and brew group are essential to quality brewing, ensuring that every shot of espresso will be delivered to your cup at the right temperature.
- Dual Thermblock Boiler System:The Livietta T2 has two thermoblocks for a steady supply of espresso as well as steam, anytime you need it. With the Livietta, you can froth or steam milk for lattes and cappuccinos even while you brew. This makes the machine great for entertaining, allowing you to create a number of different drinks without making guests wait long.
- Simple Controls: Using the Livietta is very straightforward, with three professional-style rocker switches to control brewing, steaming and power. The rocker switch on the right side of the machine turns it on, and it takes just two minutes for the Livietta to heat up to brewing temperature. The buttons on the left side are for steaming and brewing, and each one is labeled clearly for ease-of-use.
- Three-Way Solenoid Valve: The Pasquini Livietta T2 has a built-in three-way solenoid valve to relieve water pressure at the end of the brewing cycle. When the brew switch is turned off, the three-way solenoid valve is activated. This will eliminate excess water in the grouphead, avoiding dripping or spattering when the portafilter is removed.
- Cup Warmer: The Livietta has a stainless steel cup warmer on the top of the machine, with a built-in rail to keep all of your cups secure. The cup warmer is heated by passive heat from the thermoblock boilers, ensuring all your cups are preheated and ready for brewing. The cup warmer is large enough to store 10 demitasse cups.
- Hot Water Dispenser: The Pasquini Livietta T2 does not have a built-in hot water dispenser. However, the brewing button can dispense just hot water out of the grouphead when there is no coffee prepared in the portafilter.
- Steam Wand: Thanks to the machine's dual thermoblock system, the Livietta is ready to deliver steam anytime. It has a stainless steel steam wand on the left side of the machine to create foam for cappuccinos, or steamed milk for lattes. Just press the steam button above the wand to start steaming; the Livietta features a special "slow start" steam mechanism for better control and safety.
- Water Reservoir: The 57-ounce water reservoir on the Livietta is located in the back of the machine, and you can access it by lifting up the stainless steel lid on top of the machine. It can be refilled even when it's in use, allowing for an endless supply of coffee and steam. It can also be removed for filling or cleaning.
- Backflushing: Pasquini has designed the Livietta like a commercial machine, and it should be backflushed every few weeks, depending on use, to keep the brew group clean. Backflushing is a simple process that cleans the brew group, shower screen and three-way solenoid valve. It only takes a few minutes, and the Livietta T2 comes with a cleaning brush, rubber backflush disc and cleaning solution.
- Construction: The Livietta follows Pasquini's trademark look, with stainless steel housing and traditional Italian style. Beneath the polished stainless steel exterior panels is a heavy, powder-coated steel frame to resist rust and give the machine supreme durability.
|Model Number||Livietta T2|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Reservoir Size||57 oz|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional Only|
|Boiler Design||Double Boiler|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Pasquini Livietta T2 Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
Pasquini espresso machines and grinders
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Espresso machines only)
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Pasquini Livietta T2 Espresso Machine Open Box
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Clean the brewhead weekly with the a group head brush.
- Remove and clean the panarello wand weekly.
- The manufacturer recommends regular backflushing of the brewhead. Please refer to the manual for additional details on how to perform this procedure.