The petite Pasquini Lux Coffee Grinder may be smaller than others, but it's packed with all of the features that home baristas want, such as a stepless adjustment system and heavy duty conical burr plates. The Pasquini Lux's clear, compact coffee bean hopper holds up to one cup of fresh beans and is easily removed for cleaning. But the Lux isn't all function. Pasquini wrapped the grinder's sturdy aluminum frame with a polished chrome finish that pairs nicely with many fine espresso machines on the market.
Features & Functionality of the Pasquini Lux Coffee Grinder
- Professional Power: Powered by a 150 watt motor, the Pasquini Lux can handle heavy use, at a price point that's well below traditional commercial grinders.
- Quality Conical Burrs: Heavy-duty conical burrs to evenly crush and disperse coffee beans quickly into your portafilter.
- Capacity: The clear hopper holds 8.8 ounces (more than one cup) of coffee beans.
- Durable Housing: The grinder features a heavy cast aluminum frame and a beautiful chrome finished housing that easily wipes clean.
- Stepless: Stepless grind adjustment allows for minute changes to the degree of fineness.
- Keep it Clean: With removable parts such as the burrs and bean hopper, you can keep the inside of the machine clean, while the removable catch tray keeps coffee grounds off your counter.
- Two Activation Methods: Micro-switch is used to grind small amounts directly into your portafilter. Alternately, the continuous grind switch will grind for up to one and a half minutes.
|Suitable Applications||Coffee Press, Drip Coffee, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over|
|Minimum Time to Grind Double Shot||20 to 30 seconds|
|RPM of Burrs||No|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||8.8 oz|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Conical Steel|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Pasquini Lux Coffee Grinder
|What it Covers:||
Pasquini espresso machines and grinders
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Espresso machines only)
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Pasquini Lux Coffee Grinder
- Clean burrs on a weekly to bi-weekly basis, either with a cleaning brush or a burr grinder-specific cleaning product, such as Grindz.
- Remove and hand wash bean hopper and lid with warm soap and water as needed.