Are you often distracted by shiny objects? If so, let us distract you from your daily routine with the Pasquini Lux Coffee Grinder. Packed with features such as stepless grind settings, reliable conical burrs and a compact bean hopper that holds up to one cup of fresh beans. It's hard not to be distracted!
Features & Functionality of the Pasquini Lux Coffee Grinder
- High Power: Thanks to the 150 watt motor, this grinder has no problem handling heavy use.
- Conical Burrs: Heavy-duty conical burrs will evenly grind and dispense grounds quickly into your portafilter.
- Durable Casing: Featuring a heavy cast aluminum frame and glossy chrome finish.
- Stepless: The stepless grind adjustment allows for minute changes in the fineness of the grind.
- Easy Clean: Removable burrs and bean hopper allow for easy cleaning.
- Two Grind Methods: Micro-switch will grind small amounts directly into your portafilter, while the continuous grind will grind for up to one and a half minutes.
|Suitable Applications||Coffee Press, Drip Coffee, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over|
|Minimum Time to Grind Double Shot||20 to 30 seconds|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||13.0000|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||8.8 oz|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Conical Steel|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Pasquini Lux Coffee Grinder
|What it Covers:||
Pasquini espresso machines and grinders
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Espresso machines only)
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Pasquini Lux Coffee Grinder
- Clean burrs on a weekly to bi-weekly basis, either with a cleaning brush or a burr grinder-specific cleaning product, such as Grindz.
- Remove and hand wash bean hopper and lid with warm soap and water as needed.