It's got all the style of a heavy duty commercial espresso machine, but with the convenience of a superautomatic. The Quick Mill Monza Deluxe features several programming options, such as temperatures, brewing times and cleaning cycles, plus a digital LED interface that makes accessing the menus and options easier than ever. A no-burn steam wand helps keep your fingers safe, while easy access to Monza's components makes cleaning and maintenance a cinch. If your espresso prep area allows, grab a drain kit and a direct connect kit for ultimate plumbed-in convenience.
This is an Open Box product.
Features & Functionality of the Quick Mill Monza Deluxe
- Programming Options: Program everything from temperatures to brewing time to cleaning cycles. The Monzo Deluxe can be customized to suite your every coffee need at the push of a button.
- Decaf Compatible: Not exactly a bypass doser, but you can easily use decaf preground coffee by simply opening the door and pouring it into the brew unit.
- Easy Access: The Monza Deluxe offers easy accessibility to most of it's components for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- No Burn Steam Wand: Keep those fingerprints intact with the no burn steam wand design (we still don't recommend holding on for too long).
- Direct Connect or Tank: The Monza Deluxe can either be tanked or plumbed into your water supply.
- Digital Interface: The full LED interface makes accessing the menus and options easier than ever. It also makes it a lot easier for the machine to tell you exactly what it needs.
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Ease of Use||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||3|
|How Does it Compare?||
It's a great in-office machine due to its capacity and costs similarly to the Jura XS90.
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||4.875 inches|
|Reservoir Size||101 oz|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional Only|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||4 minutes and 15 seconds|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||10 seconds or less|
|Water Sources||Convertible - Internal Reservoir or Plumbed in|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|One-Touch||Yes - One-Touch Functionality Only|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Quick Mill Monza Deluxe Open Box
|What it Covers:||
Quick Mill espresso machines
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Quick Mill Monza Deluxe Open Box
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days