Rancilio Classe 7 S Semi-Automatic Commercial Espresso Machine
Availability: In stock
Please Note: Please allow a minimum of 1-3 business days for processing prior to shipment. If you need this item by a specific date, please contact us so we can be certain your needs will be met. Thank you!
Rancilio Classe 7 is an essential, versatile machine made from tough materials, such as aluminium and steel, so it is very sturdy and reliable designed for heavy commercial use. This fully automatic espresso maker is available in a 2-group compact version, or with 2 and 3 groups and also in a Tall version. The Classe 7 features electronic control and automatic dosing for practical preparation with consistent results.
The Classe 7 stands out for its ease of use, reliability and supreme versatility. It is the perfect machine for a low to medium volume shop that has an even pace throughout the day.
How the Rancilio Classe 7 Espresso Machine Works
Compare the different versions:
- Semi-automatic (S): This version is what you might commonly find in your average coffee shop, where time and water quantity are all controlled by the barista during extraction. No need to worry about pressure profiles, as these machines will take care of that for you at a standard 9 bars.
- Fully Automatic (E): This version will take a lot of the guess work out of your extraction variables by setting water quantity profiles that will keep everything much more consistent across the board. This sort of machine is considered quite a bit easier to use.
Features & Functionality of the Rancilo Classe 7 Espresso Machine
- C-Lever: Ergonomic steam knob with open-stay and open-close functions. Using just a 25 degree turn, it's easy on your barista's wrist. Turn it upwards it will lock in an open position, turning downwards allows a feathered control so the barista is in full control of the steaming process.
- Ergonomic Lighting System: The Classe 7 introduces a barista lighting system in the work area to make the barista's job easier
- YouSteam: (optional) Steam wand with manual position to add air during frothing
- Cup Warmer: Optional cup warmer to keep you cups at the perfect serving temperature
- Gas Heating (optional): Heat you boiler with clean natural gas as opposed to an electric heating element
- Grid System: To make cleaning and maintenance easier, Rancilio has equipped all its products with a revolutionary work surface on the drip tray. The grids are easy to remove and dishwasher safe.
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Rancilio Classe 7 Commercial Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
Rancilio espresso machines and grinders
- 2 Years (Silvia and Rocky)
- 1 Year (Commercial-class machines and grinders)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at [email protected]|
The Silvia and Rocky are eligible for SCG's standard warranty support and service. Learn more about what's covered.
All other espresso machines and grinders are covered by a limited, commercial-class warranty. For more information on service and support, please discuss with your commercial sales rep.
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Silvia only).|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Rancilio Classe 7 Commercial Espresso Machine
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Back flush group heads daily
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush daily
- Soap out the drip tray every few days
- Clean the filter basket each week
- Keep the steam wand clean; make sure to wipe it down after each use
Tech Specs for the Rancilio Classe 7 Commercial Espresso Machine
|Options:||2 Gr||3 Gr|
|Power||220 Volts, 6000Watts||220 Volts, 6000 Watts|
|Amps||30 amp circuit required||30 amp circuit required|
|Size||21 H x 20 D x 29 W||21 H x 20 D x 39 W|
|Weight||133 pounds||166 pounds|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Capacity||11 liters||16 liters|