High-tech and easy to operate! This is not a dream – it’s the Rancilio Epoca E. Featuring electronic programmable controls for consistent volume portioning, all encased in a body that will stand the test of time. The body of the Epoca E is rust and scratch proof, allowing the machine's true beauty to shine through for longer. The 1 group specializes in keeping customers and office employees happy, as it is ideal for smaller cafes and businesses.
Please Note: Red Metallic is a special order by the manufacturer and may incur additional processing days prior to shipping.
Features & Functionality of the Rancilio Epoca E 1 Group Automatic Espresso Machine
- Helpful Gauges: Discernible boiler pressure and water level gauges let you know if your machine is operating at optimal levels.
- Cup Warmer: Ample space is available on top of the Epoca E for warming multiple cups or shot glasses.
- Brew with Pods: Skip the grinding and go straight for the pods! A pod adapter can be purchased if you prefer to brew sans grinds.
- C-Lever: Turn this ergonomic steam knob up for full and open steaming or down for a more controlled frothing experience.
- Workable Space: Rancilio machines offer additional work space on the drip tray which they call a Grid System. This flat surface makes it easier to keep cups steady and remove for an easy clean-up after a long hard day of brewing.
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Rancilio Epoca E 1 Group Commercial Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
Rancilio commercial espresso machines and grinders
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
Commercial espresso machines and grinders are covered by a limited, commercial-class warranty. For more information on service and support, please discuss with your commercial sales rep.
Caring for the Rancilio Epoca E 1 Group Commercial Espresso Machine
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Back flush group heads daily
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush daily
- Soap out the drip tray every few days
- Clean the filter basket each week
- Keep the steam wand clean; make sure to wipe it down after each use
Tech Specs for the Rancilio Epoca E 1 Group Commercial Espresso Machine
|Power||110 volts, 1600 watts|
|Amps||15 amp circuit required|
|Size||15 H x 22 D x 19 W|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Capacity||4 liters|