Built with the same commercial-grade components and handmade craftsmanship found on other heat exchangers, the Rocket Dual Boiler R58 Version 1 offers you double boiler functionality and dual PID temperature control — all in a plumbable, professional-looking chrome and stainless-steel housing.
This product is an Open Box.
Features & Functionality of the Rocket Dual Boiler R58 Version 1
- Dual Boiler: Working independently for both brewing and steaming, the dual boiler along with thermo siphon system design allows for stability in the espresso boiler and increased levels of steam pressure and hot water from the service boiler. The brewing boiler holds 0.58 liters while the hot water/steam boiler holds 1.7 liters.
- Dual PID Temperature Control: With the ability to control the boiler temperature through the PID controls, these controllers can also be programed with an electronic remote-control box that plugs into the side of the machine and does not interfere with the Rocket's classic look.
- Commercial Rotary Pump: Quieter than most other rotary pumps, the R58's pump gives you the ability to adjust the pump pressure with the external pressure adjustment controls while monitoring you through the pressure gauges.
- Pre-Infusion: To extract the full flavor and aroma when you brew your espresso, the R58 has a dual pre-infusion system encompassing a working piston and static pre-infusion chamber.
- Pressure Gauges: With two pressures gauges on the face of the R58, one monitors the pump while the other monitors the boiler pressure.
- Commercial Parts: Keeping up to its high standards, Rocket made sure that the R58 was made of quality commercial parts, including the E-61 brewhead, rotary pump and portafilter (with single and double baskets).
- Plumb-able: With a 2.5 liter water reservoir, if you want to build this machine right into your kitchen, it has a control switch that give you the ability to plumb the R58 right into your kitchens water lines.
|Ease of Use||4|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||
An electronic PID guarantees consistent temperature regulation for each boiler, handy when making a wide variety of beverages in a short time frame. An upgraded rotary pump eliminates back pressure from the boiler and makes this machine plumbable.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||64.0000|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Volume||Steam: 1.7 liter | Group: .58 liter|
|Reservoir Size||2.5 liter|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional Only|
|Boiler Design||Double Boiler|
|Water Sources||Convertible - Internal Reservoir or Plumbed in|
|Auto Shut Off||No|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Open Box Rocket R58 Dual Boiler Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
Rocket Espresso machines
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Open Box Rocket R58 Dual Boiler Espresso Machine
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Clean the brew gasket daily with a cleaning brush.
- Soap out water tank and drip tray every few days.
- Perform backflush routine daily and clean the filter basket each week.
- Keep the stainless-steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth.