The classics always endure and Rocket’s Cellini Classic is no exception. Featuring a timeless stainless steel case and powerful steam performance, this machine offers the same technology as Rocket's Premium Plus and Evoluzione models. Sometimes, the classics are all you need.
Features & Functionality of the Rocket Espresso Cellini Classic
- Heat Retaining Boiler: Constructed of copper, the 1.8 liter boiler contains brass encaps, which assist in heat retention.
- Shiny Case: Made of stainless-steel and featuring brushed side panels.
- Professional E-61 Brew Head: Aiding in thermal stability, this brew group features a solid, lead-free brass end plate.
- Vibratory Pump: Helps prevent blockage by eliminating back pressure from the boiler.
- Cool Touch Wands: Steam and hot water wands are internally insulated to keep your fingers burn free.
- Removable Cup Rack: Remove cup rack to reduce height.
- Accessible Water Reservoir: Easily access the 98 ounce water reservoir at the top back of the machine.
- Water Sensor: This sensor will let you know when it's time to refill.
- Individually Constructed: Each machine is unique and hand made in Italy. Small warps in the case are normal and part of each machine's unique assembly process.
|Ease of Use||3|
|Overall Value for the Money||5|
|How Does it Compare?||Rocket's Cellini Classic will not disappoint in shot quality or frothing power. However, this machine is not plumbable|
|Tips and Tricks||Don't forget to upgrade the plastic tamper to the snazzy metallic Rocket Espresso tamper for a coordinated look!|
|Width||With Cup Rail: 12.0 inches | Without Cup Rail: 12.0 inches|
|Depth||With Cup Rail: 17.0 inches | Without Cup Rail: 17.0 inches|
|Height||With Cup Rail: 15.5 inches | Without Cup Rail: 14.5 inches|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||46.3100|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||3 inches|
|Boiler Volume||1.8 liter|
|Reservoir Size||98 oz|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional Only|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||25 minutes|
|Boiler Design||Heat Exchanger|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Rocket Espresso Cellini Classic
|What it Covers:||
Rocket Espresso machines
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Rocket Espresso Cellini Classic
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush.
- Soap out water tank and drip tray every few days.
- Perform backflush routine daily and clean the filter basket each week.
- Keep the stainless-steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth.