Looking for a little flexibility in your life? Rocket Espresso's Evoluzione model features easily convertible water source functionality, which means you can set it up to use the internal water reservoir or plumb it directly into a water source. With a quieter rotary pump, dual gauges for both boiler and brew head pressure readings and the renowned E-61 brew group, the Evoluzione is an elegant example of stellar form and function.
Features & Functionality of the Rocket Espresso Cellini Evoluzione
- Nickle Plated Boiler: The heavy duty-designed 1.8 liter, pure copper heat exchanger boiler has a brass end plate, which increases the thermal retention and steam power by about 40% in comparison to other boiler systems. The entire boiler unit is then nickel-plated, which doesn't react with or leach metals into the water -- it's also less likely to build up minerals so your Cellini will have less scale.
- Stainless Steel Case: Finely crafted polished AISI 304 stainless-steel housing is beautiful and highly durable.
- Professional-Class E-61 Brew Head: The legendary E-61 brew group features a solid, lead-free brass end plate that aids in thermal stability and heat retention.
- Dual Pre-Infusion System: Mechanical pre-infusion system has a progressively working piston and static pre-infusion chamber, resulting in smooth coffee extraction and superior aroma, body and crema.
- Rotary Pump: Pump features a special device to eliminate backpressure from the boiler, preventing blocks.
- Stainless Steel Nozzles: Steam wand with a two-hole tip and hot water wand are internally insulated so you won't burn yourself on them after use.
- Removable Cup Rack: You can pull off the cup rack to reduce the espresso machine's height.
- Large, Easy-Access Water Reservoir: Easily access the 98-ounce water reservoir via the separate lid — you won't have to take all the cups off the top of your espresso machine in order to refill it.
- Low Water Sensor: Level control cuts the power circuit if water is low, with a microprocessor that automatically controls the level of the boiler and water reservoir. A low water level warning will let you know when you need to refill.
- Generously Dimensioned: 20 percent higher volume (compared to other machines on the market) is paired with optimum thermosyphon system to quickly heat up and provide superior extraction.
|Ease of Use||3|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||5|
|How Does it Compare?||The rotary pump upgrade is quieter and increases efficiency.|
|Width||With Cup Rail: 12.0 inches | Without Cup Rail: 12.0 inches|
|Depth||With Cup Rail: 17.0 inches | Without Cup Rail: 17.0 inches|
|Height||With Cup Rail: 16.5 inches | Without Cup Rail: 15.0 inches|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Volume||1.8 liter|
|Reservoir Size||98 oz|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional Only|
|Boiler Design||Heat Exchanger|
|Water Sources||Convertible - Internal Reservoir or Plumbed in|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Rocket Espresso Celllini Evoluzione
|What it Covers:||
Rocket Espresso machines
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at [email protected]|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Rocket Espresso Cellini Evoluzione
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush.
- Soap out water tank and drip tray every few days.
- Optional: Perform backflush routine and clean the filter basket each week.
- Keep the stainless-steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth.