Contemporary yet classic, the Rocket Cellini Premium Plus with PID has incorporated all the high-end features of the previous V2 model, as well as cleverly including an integrated PID for additional temperature control. Adding precision without obscuring the Cellini’s beauty, the new PID controller is artfully constructed inside the Cellini’s drip tray. Prior to brewing, simply program the PID to your desired brew temperature, reattach the drip tray and be swept away to brewing bliss.
Features & Functionality of the Rocket Espresso Cellini Premium Plus with PID
- Hard-Working Boiler: The insulated 1.8 liter copper boiler with two lead free end plates work to maintain thermal retention and brew your espresso at the ideal temperature every time.
- Durable Case: The highly durable case is constructed of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- E-61 Brew Head: Brew your favorite espresso blend on this highly sought-after brew head.
- Pre-Infusion: Both the Rocket Cellini & Giotto Premium Plus with PID boast a dual pre-infusion system that provides a smooth espresso extraction, as well as exceptional body and crema.
- Cup Rack: Removable cup rack is included and can be easily installed in the comfort of your own home.
- Removable Water Reservoir: Refill the 98-ounce water tank by removing it, or simply lift the lid and refill from a pitcher.
- Warning Light: A handy light located at the bottom left corner of the machine will let you know when the water level is low and when the machine is ready to brew.
- PID: The masterfully hidden PID provides additional temperature control while not overshadowing the Cellini’s beauty.
- Dual Barometers: Dual pressure gauges at the front of the machine allow you to monitor the brew and steam pressure while creating your perfect cup.
|Ease of Use||4|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||3|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||The Cellini Premium Plus with PID operates and functions exactly like its V2 predecessor, but with an integrated PID for temperature control.|
|Tips and Tricks||A few helpful hints about the PID display:
|Width||With Cup Rail: 12.0 inches | Without Cup Rail: 12.0 inches|
|Depth||With Cup Rail: 17.0 inches | Without Cup Rail: 17.0 inches|
|Height||With Cup Rail: 16.5 inches | Without Cup Rail: 15.0 inches|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||50.0000|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||3.5 inches|
|Boiler Volume||1.8 liter|
|Reservoir Size||98 ounces|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional Only|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||11 minutes|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||11 minutes|
|Boiler Design||Heat Exchanger|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||No|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
1) Are there temper, single filter holder, and double filter holder in the box when I buy this machine?
2) Is that a simple temper or a good metal temper?
Lin Jun 27, 2014
I also tried frothing milk, but this also ams out without any bubbles. I have already watched the videos you have on milk frothing, but again, any further advice would be helpful
Last but not least, the PID? It was already set for 121 Celsius (I am from Europe, so this is actually the one easy thing) and reading the manual it would appear to be a good tempt for the boiler. Any further thoughts into how the temperature can impact the espresso quality (I love the velvety creamy one) or the milk frothing?
Sorry for the too many questions, it's just that the machine is quite new and there aren't many reviews and or tips about it yet.
Thanks, Manjola May 14, 2014
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Rocket Espresso Cellini Premium Plus with PID
|What it Covers:||
Rocket Espresso machines
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Rocket Espresso Cellini Premium Plus with PID
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush.
- Soap out water tank and drip tray every few days.
- Perform backflush routine daily and clean the filter basket each week.
- Keep the stainless-steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth.