Simply the best? We think so. The Rocket Giotto Premium Plus V2 is the pinnacle of the prosumer class of semi-automatic espresso machines. Giotto features a polished stainless steel design, plus the E-61 brew group and powerful steaming capability to make ideal espresso shots. The upgraded Giotto Premium Plus V2 includes a copper-insulated boiler for efficient heat stability, dual manometers sense brewhead pressure, one of the quietest rotary pumps in existence and an upgraded, high-quality metal tamper.
Features & Functionality of the Rocket Espresso Giotto Premium Plus
- Insulated Boiler: Increases heat retention and thermal stability resulting in greater energy efficiency.
- Copper Boiler: A 1.8 liter copper boiler retains the thick lead-free brass and plates and is now wrapped in a special insulating blanket. This reflects up to a 30 percent increase in thermal stability and energy savings of up to 22 percent.
- Twin Manometers: Dual gauges sense brewhead pressure.
- Upgraded Tamper: These machines now include a metal tamper and are now up to par with the style and quality of the Rocket machine.
- Stainless Steel Case: Finely crafted polished AISI 304 stainless-steel housing is beautiful and highly durable.
- Professional-Class E-61 Brew Head: The legendary E-61 brew group features a solid, lead-free brass end plate that aids in thermal stability and heat retention.
- Dual Pre-Infusion System: Mechanical pre-infusion system has a progressively working piston and static pre-infusion chamber, resulting in smooth coffee extraction and superior aroma, body and crema.
- Vibratory Pump: Pump features a special device to eliminate backpressure from the boiler, preventing blocks.
- Stainless Steel Nozzles: Steam wand with a two-hole tip and hot water wand are internally insulated so you won't burn yourself on them after use.
- Removable Cup Rack: You can pull off the cup rack to reduce the espresso machine's height.
- Large, Easy-Access Water Reservoir: Easily access the 98-ounce water reservoir via the separate lid — you won't have to take all the cups off the top of your espresso machine in order to refill it.
- Low Water Sensor: Level control cuts the power circuit if water is low, with a microprocessor that automatically controls the level of the boiler and water reservoir. A low water level warning will let you know when you need to refill.
- Generously Dimensioned: 20 percent higher volume (compared to other machines on the market) is paired with optimum thermosyphon system to quickly heat up and provide superior extraction.
|Ease of Use||3|
|Overall Value for the Money||5|
|Width||With Cup Rail: 13.0 inches | Without Cup Rail: 13.0 inches|
|Depth||With Cup Rail: 17.0 inches | Without Cup Rail: 17.0 inches|
|Height||With Cup Rail: 16.5 inches | Without Cup Rail: 15.0 inches|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Volume||1.8 liter|
|Reservoir Size||98 oz|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
What is open box machine? Are they refurbished items? Were they returned items? Any damages? Same Warranty? Oct 7, 2013
http://www.seattlecoffeegear.com/outlet/outlet-faq Oct 10, 2013
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Rocket Espresso Giotto Premium Plus
|What it Covers:||
Rocket Espresso machines
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Rocket Espresso Giotto Premium Plus
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush.
- Soap out water tank and drip tray every few days.
- Optional: Perform backflush routine and clean the filter basket each week.
- Keep the stainless-steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth.