Two great things that go great together...like chocolate and peanut butter or Rocket and Mazzer! The Rocket Mazzer Mini Espresso Grinder proudly boasts the Rocket logo and is the perfect companion for your Rocket Espresso Machine. As a matched pair on you counter, they work well together and deliver the tasteful Italian espresso experience we all crave.
Features & Functionality of the Rocket Mazzer Mini Grinder
- Large Capacity: The sturdy clear plastic bean hopper with finger guard holds a whopping 1.3 pounds of beans and features an integrated trap door that allows for easy changing of beans without emptying.
- Consistent Grind: The stable stainless steel 58mm burr grinders are flat (rather than conical) and remove for easy cleaning. Designed to operate at a low RPM (rotations per minute) so that minimal heat builds up and is transfered to your beans.
- Stepless Adjustment: Twist and pull the adjustment pin to advance the beans from the hopper into the grinder. You can adjust as the grinder is working.
- Doser: The adjustable doser gives you control of measuring out between 5.5 and 8 grams per pull.
|RPM of Burrs||No|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||20.8 oz|
|Dosing Options||No Progamming - All Manual|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless - Infinite Settings|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Steel|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Rocket Mazzer Mini Grinder
|What it Covers:||
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Rocket Mazzer Mini Grinder
- Clean burrs on a weekly to bi-weekly basis, either with a cleaning brush or a burr grinder-specific cleaning product such as Grindz. Remove and hand wash bean hopper and lid with warm water and soap as needed.