Designed specifically for Rocket Espresso, the Mazzer Mini P Flat Burr Espresso Grinder proudly boasts the Rocket logo and is the perfect companion for your Rocket Espresso Machine. Ideal for use in your home or in any light commercial environment, the latest version of the Mini P has a medium bean hopper, stainless-steel grind tray and a power cord that comes out of the bottom rather than the side.
Features & Functionality of the Mazzer Mini P Grinder
- Large Capacity: The sturdy clear plastic bean hopper with finger guard holds holds a whopping 1.3 pounds of beans and features an integrated trap door that allows for easy changing of beans without emptying.
- Consistent Grind: The stable stainless steel 58mm burr grinders are flat (rather than conical) and remove for easy cleaning. Designed to operate at a low RPM (rotations per minute) so that minimal heat builds up and is transfered to your beans.
- Stepless Adjustment: Twist and pull the adjustment pin to advance the beans from the hopper into the grinder. You can adjust as the grinder is working.
- Doser: The adjustable doser gives you control of churning out between 5 and 9 grams per pull.
|Suitable Applications||Coffee Press, Drip Coffee, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Turkish|
|RPM of Burrs||No|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||20.8 oz|
|Dosing Options||No Progamming - All Manual|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless - Infinite Settings|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Steel|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Rocket Mazzer Mini Grinder
|What it Covers:||
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Rocket Mazzer Mini Grinder
- Clean burrs on a weekly to biweekly basis, either with a cleaning brush or a burr grinder-specific cleaning product such as Grindz.
- Remove and hand wash bean hopper and lid with warm water and soap as needed.
User Manual for your Rocket Mazzer Mini Grinder
Buy the grinder first - then buy the espresso machine.Review by Matt
Price Value Quality
You've read the other reviews. You've seen the SCG youtube videos. I add the following. 1) The adjustment is not stiff like Gail says - it's easy to make micro adjustments with the little lever. 2) The doser throws coffee everywhere - it's messy. 3) The grinder with its medium-sized hopper was too tall to fit under my cabinet. Rather than buy the smaller hopper, I cut the bottom off a round 1/2-cup plastic food storage container I got at Walmart. It fits perfectly in the throat of the grinder and the container's lid keeps stray beans from kicking out. I think it looks cool with the mini-mini-hopper. The grinder arrived in perfect condition. It's the real deal. Stop waiting. Get one!
(Posted on 7/24/12)