Cappuccinos, lattes and macchiatos are a push of a button away with the Refurbished Saeco Exprelia One Touch Superautomatic Espresso Machine. The double boiler cuts down on your wait time, instantly brewsing espresso after automatically frothing your milk. As if life couldn't get any easier, Saeco designed the Exprelia with access to automatic cleaning and descaling. So sit back and relax, then enjoy the frothy goodness your machine will magically create.
This is a Certified Refurbished Espresso Machine
This video may feature a different model year. There may be variations in color, features and included items.
Features & Functionality of the Refurbished Saeco Exprelia One Touch Superautomatic Espresso Machine
- Removable Milk Frothing Carafe with Automatic Cleaning Cycle: External container automatically froths milk into your cup. The top portion of the handle swivels to the left to dispense steamed milk directly into your cup during the brew cycle. When the handle is swiveled back to the container it automatically rinses itself to keep the container clean and clear of any milk clogs.
- Alternate Steaming and Hot Water Wand: The Exprelia has a dedicated hot water and alternate steaming wand with dedicated second boiler for strong steaming power. The stainless steel wand does not include a panarello and is perfect for creating your own micro-foam.
- Removable Water Tank: 1.5 liter removable water tank
- Double Boiler System: The Exprelia has two stainless-steel boilers that ensure there is always water at the right temperature for brewing, steaming, or dispensing hot water.
- Saeco Brewing System (SBS): Allows you to choose the strength and consistency of your coffee by turning a dial.
- Aroma System: The Saeco Aroma System pre-wets your coffee grinds to ensure the best possible coffee extraction. This feature, also known as pre-infusion, can be turned off or on, or lengthened to suit your taste.
- Auto-Clean: Your Saeco superautomatic will automatically clean and descale for you leaving you with a well-maintained machine that will produce flavorful drinks every time.
- Customization: Each beverage can be set to your personal preference. It allows you to program the quantity of coffee to grind, coffee temperature, size of your drink and quantity of milk or water.
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||5|
|Ease of Use||5|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||
This machine does not have all of the proverbial bells and whistles that the Xelsis does, but it shares the same one-touch functionality.
|Case Material||Stainless Steel/Plastic|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||4.25 inches|
|Reservoir Size||1.5 liters|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional Only|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1 minute and 29 seconds|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||12 seconds|
|Boiler Design||Double Boiler|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|One-Touch||Yes - Optional, with Steam Wand|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||10.5 ounces|
|Material||Brushed Stainless Steel|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Which super automatic would you recommend? Saeco Exprelia or Jura S9? Based reliability and ease of use/maintenance.
I would very much appreciate a response.
I have been read in about these two products and I like certain features of each one.
Arash Apr 28, 2013
two things about exprelia. I have heard that there are issues with water leakage and rapid filling of the drip trays, and also issues with the display going bad. have you heard any of those issues? I really like the easy cleaning option of the Exprelia and the wand, but the on line reviews have made me concerned about this machine.
Arash Apr 29, 2013
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Refurbished Saeco Exprelia One Touch Superautomatic Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
SCG's Certified Refurbished Equipment
Including Saeco, Rocket Espresso, Rancilio Refurbished Equipment
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at [email protected]|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Refurbished Saeco Exprelia One Touch Superautomatic Espresso Machine
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank and drip tray every few days.
- Remove the brew group and spray it down with hot water (no soap!) about once per week.
- Clean and rinse the milk pitcher in soapy water between fillings.
- Wipe the brushed stainless casing with a damp rag or sponge. Casing can be cleaned periodically with stainless steel cleaner/polish.
User Manuals for your Saeco Exprelia One Touch Superautomatic Espresso Machine
Videos Featuring the Refurbished Saeco Exprelia One Touch Superautomatic Espresso Machine
Overall great machineReview by Chris
Price Value Quality
Spent countless hours researching this and similar machines. Came across this refurb and bit the bullet. Upon arrival I was pleasantly surprised at the size. Guess I spent too much time zoomed in when researching. Fits nicely on our countertop. Being a refurb it had everything needed but did not have the water filter, grease, and cleaning agents you get when buying new. No biggie just ordered some and was still WAY ahead of full price. No blemishes or scratches of any kind. I eagerly crafted my first cappuccino after initial set up. I was a little surprised at the tempurature of the milk based drinks which was my main reason for buying. Not very hot. Easily fixed with 15 seconds with the steam wand though. Espressos, Caffe, and Cafe Lungo's are very hot if you set them on the hottest setting. Easy to clean and the machine tells you when to.
I have had it for about 2 1/2 weeks now and do not regret spending the $$ on it even though it was a stretch for me at refurb price. Planning on making it up on efficiency with my business! Overall this is a quality machine that has been well thought out. Seattle Coffee Gear was great to deal with. Site made purchase easy, they give you tracking info, and they were friendly when I called in on the temperature of the milk based drinks.
(Posted on 1/17/13)