Pinch yourself, you're not dreaming. Frothy cappuccinos and featherlight lattes are delivered at the push of a button with Saeco's latest one touch machine. Featuring an ergonomic case style, easy to use interface, and Saeco's integrated cleaning and descaling cycles, this superautomatic couldn't be simpler to operate. As if maintenance couldn't be simpler, this milk carafe is self-cleaning and dishwasher safe.
Features & Functionality of the Saeco Intelia One Touch Cappuccino Machine
- One-Touch Functionality: The integrated milk carafe is dishwasher safe and makes easy work out of milk frothing.
- Bright LED Display: The easy to read display uses Saeco's 3 color system for easy prompting during machine operation and maintenance cycles.
- Ceramic Grinder: This adjustable grinder preserves aroma without overheating.
- Removable Brew Group: Removing the brew group for weekly rinsing makes maintenance a breeze
- Pre-brewing Technology: Grounds are moistened before the brewing process for maximum flavor.
- Programmability: Select from 3 coffee dosage levels, 3 temperature settings, and program volumetrics and milk steaming for one perfect cappuccino.
- Bipass Doser: Brewing with preground coffee is simple using the bipass doser on top of the machine.
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||5|
|Ease of Use||5|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||
The Intelia Cappuccino is the one-touch version of the Saeco Intelia Espresso Machine and does not offer manual steaming.
|Case Material||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||4.25 inches|
|Reservoir Size||1.5 liters|
|Steam Wand Type||None|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|One-Touch||Yes - One-Touch Functionality Only|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||10.6 ounces|
|Material||Metal and Plastic|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
The independent coffee tasting organization Italian Tasters has certified Saeco's Xelsis, Exprelia and Intelia superautomatics as producing Espresso and Cappuccino Perfetto. Learn More.
Warranty Information for the Saeco Intelia One Touch Cappuccino Machine
|What it Covers:||
Saeco espresso machines, coffee makers and grinders
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Saeco|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-933-7876|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Espresso machines only).|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Saeco Intelia One Touch Cappuccino Machine
- Descale every 2 - 3 months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank and drip trays every few days
- Remove the brew group and spray it down with hot water (no soap!) about once per week.