Perfect espresso has never been so simple! The Saeco Intelia's bright LED display is easy to operate and you will have a satisfying espresso or Americano at the touch of a button. Select water volume and one of three dosage levels depending on how strong you like your cup. Steam milk effortlessly with the panarello on the original model or enjoy one touch steaming functionality with the cappuccinatore on the stainless steel model.
Features & Functionality of the Saeco Intelia
- Wide and Bright LED Display: The three color display works just like a stoplight and makes operation and machine maintenance a breeze.
- Ceramic Grinder: This high-tech grinder preserves aroma without overheating.
- Removable Brew Group: Removing the brew group for weekly rinsing makes maintenance a breeze
- Pre-brewing Technology: Grounds are moistened before the brewing process for maximum flavor.
- Energy Efficient: After one hour the machine kicks into automatic stand-by mode, drawing less than 1 Watt per hour to remain at attention.
- Bypass Doser: Brewing with preground coffee is a simple using the bipass doser on top of the machine.
|Ease of Use||5|
|How Does it Compare?||
The Intelia operates similarly to the Syntia, but has a larger capacity water reservoir (50 oz vs 40 oz), dredge box (10 vs 8 pucks) and bean hopper (10 oz vs 8 oz), making it ideal for larger households or offices. The Intelia also offers energy saving functionality with automatic stand-by mode after one hour, and improved mobility of beans into the grinder.
The Saeco Intelia original model offers a panarello for milk frothing. The Saeco Intelia Stainless Steel model comes equipped with a cappuccinatore for easy frothing.
|Case Material||Stainless Steel/Plastic|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||4.25 inches|
|Reservoir Size||50.7 ounces|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|One-Touch||No - Panarello Only|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||10.6 ounces|
|Material||Metal and Plastic|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
The independent coffee tasting organization Italian Tasters has certified Saeco's Xelsis, Exprelia and Intelia superautomatics as producing Espresso and Cappuccino Perfetto. Learn More.
Warranty Information for the Saeco Intelia Superautomatic Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
Saeco espresso machines, coffee makers and grinders
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Saeco|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-933-7876|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Espresso machines only).|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Saeco Intelia Superautomatic Espresso Machine
- Descale every 2 - 3 months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank and drip trays every few days
- Remove the brew group and spray it down with hot water (no soap!) about once per week.