Aiming to simplify your life (or maybe just your java routine), Saeco intuitively created...the Intuita! With easy-to-use push buttons and a sleek satin finish, Saeco is bringing it back to basics in style. Use the turn dial to choose one of three dosing options and select the espresso or coffee button to specify volume. Craving a latte or hot tea? Simply select the steam or hot water button to create your desired drink.
Features & Functionality of the Saeco Intuita Espresso Machine - Certified Refurbished
- Basic Programming: Sticking to the theme of keeping things uncomplicated, the Inuita allows basic programming of espresso and long coffee volume.
- Saeco Pre-Infusion: Also known as Saeco Pre-Brewing Technology, pre-infusion wets the grounds prior to extraction for maximum flavor.
- Auto Rinse Cycle: The Intuita goes through an automatic rinse cycle before and returning from standby mode.
- Ceramic Burr Grinder: This machine achieves a consistent grind without overheating or inadvertently double roasting the beans.
- Warning Lights: The Inuita will let you know when it’s time to refill the water or beans, when the dump box is full and when it could use a good descaling. One might say this is an intuitive machine.
- Easy Clean Brew Group: The brew group is removable and can be rinsed under the sink for a super easy clean-up.
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||3|
|Ease of Use||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||
The Intuita aesthetically resembles the Saeco Intelia, but with a matte finish. The Intuita also features a user-friendly push button system, but does not have a bypass doser.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||17.7000|
|Cup Clearance||4.75 inches|
|Reservoir Size||50.7 oz|
|Steam Wand Type||Panarello Only|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||55 seconds|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||70 seconds|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|One-Touch||No - Panarello Only|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||10.5 oz|
|Material||Metal and Plastic|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
The independent coffee tasting organization Italian Tasters has certified Saeco's Xelsis, Exprelia and Intelia superautomatics as producing Espresso and Cappuccino Perfetto. Learn More.
Warranty Information for the Saeco Intuita Espresso Machine - Certified Refurbished
|What it Covers:||
Saeco espresso machines, coffee makers and grinders
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Saeco|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-933-7876|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Espresso machines only).|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Saeco Intuita Espresso Machine - Certified Refurbished
- Descale every 2 - 3 months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank and drip trays every few days
- Remove the brew group and spray it down with hot water (no soap!) about once per week.
User Manuals for your Saeco Intuita Espresso Machine - Certified Refurbished
Great Machine!Review by rhk4360
Price Value Quality
I got a refurb from a fire sale and I've been really pleased with the machine. It came with an instruction manual in French, but you can easily find an English version on the Saeco website. The machine looked like it was hardly used. I know this isn't the superautomatics do not achieve the ultimate espresso, but honestly I'm too lazy to manually make espresso every morning, so this works for me.
This is my first superautomatic and it works great. It is mostly plastic so a bit flimsy, but for the price that's fine. I just wanted something to make iced coffee during the week and some cappuccinos, lattes and americanos on the weekend. I use Lavazza super crema beans and haven't had any problems. The cleaning is pretty easy and the light indicators let you know when something is wrong. Overall, I'm very pleased with the product and hope to get a few years out of it.
(Posted on 7/9/14)
Morning coffee has never been better.Review by B&dcoffeedrinkers
Price Value Quality
Arrived in perfect condition and was easy to setup. We use it primarily for coffee. Daughter commented on how it doesn't flare up her heartburn like old coffemaker. Absolutely love it.
(Posted on 6/14/14)