The Saeco Odea Cappuccino Espresso Machine is a great inexpensive home espresso machine that offers several options to create all of your favorite caffeinated drinks. With an included, easy-to-assemble cappuccino frothing attachment, making delicious lattes and cappuccinos has never been easier. The Saeco Odea features a stainless-steel panarello wand and ceramic burr grinder. This espresso machine is a higher quality product for a much more affordable price.
Features & Functionality of the Saeco Odea Cappuccino Machine
- Adjustable Ceramic Burrs: Burrs will stay sharper longer and the grinder is much more quiet. You can easily adjust to use your favorite type of bean.
- Simple Interface: Select your shot volume and press the cup button once or twice for single or double shots.
- Easy Maintenance: Removable brew group requires minimal cleaning.
- Large Water Tank: Fifty ounce removable reservoir can be setup for the Aqua Prima water filter to minimize scale build up. Convenient side access makes it easy to refill and clean.
- Easy Froth Wand: Panarello attachment makes frothy milk easy to produce without much skill required. It also dispenses hot water for Americanos or tea.
- Cup Warmer: Pre-warm up to six espresso cups on the top of the machine.
- Removable Tray: Easily adjust the tray or remove it completely to accommodate taller cups.
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Ease of Use||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||The Saeco Odea produces great shots and does not need programming.|
|Tips and Tricks||The milk gets very foamy, but will subside if you let it sit.|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||6.0 inches|
|Reservoir Size||51 oz|
|Steam Wand Type||Panarello Only|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1 minute and 30 seconds|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||12 seconds|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|One-Touch||No - Steam Wand Only|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||6.3 oz|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Saeco Odea Cappuccino Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
Saeco espresso machines, coffee makers and grinders
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Saeco|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-933-7876|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Espresso machines only).|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Saeco Odea Cappuccino Espresso Machine
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank and drip tray every few days.
- Remove the brew group and spray it down with hot water (no soap!) about once per week.
User Manuals for your Saeco Odea Cappuccino Espresso Machine
Videos Featuring the Refurbished Saeco Odea Cappuccino Espresso Machine
First SuperAutomaticReview by Zenks
Quality Value Price
Did alot of research prior to purchasing this unit, could not find one machine that someone did not hate. I chose the Saeco because my wife wanted simple cappucino (no hand frothing, grinding, etc). Have it almost a month, making several cappucinos, chai teas and regular teas a day and loving it. I am comparing it to a Mr. Coffee steam machine, Wegmans, Starbucks and DD. So far, I believe it makes a better drink.
Great Taste, Quiet, Quick Brewing
(Posted on 3/4/12)
So good I bought two of them!Review by Fritzsword
Quality Value Price
We purchased our first Saeco Odea Cappuccino Espresso Machine about a year ago and we just love the simplicity and speed of the machine. I am able to make my own espresso in about 5-7 minutes including cleaning the machine prior to going to work in the morning saving the unknown waiting time in line at Starbucks. No more chancing if I will end up behind a pharmaceutical rep ordering 10 drinks and stretching out my wait time. We also now have a vacation home and one of our first purchases was an identical machine. I highly recommend the machine. Don't waste your money on another brand.
Great Taste, Quiet, Commercial Grade, Quick Brewing, Large Water Container, Easy To Use, Easy To Clean
(Posted on 12/14/11)