A powerful superautomatic without the hefty price tag? Introducing the Saeco Odea Go II, a straightforward, simple to use and affordable espresso machine that's been updated to allow for more choice in beans and grind settings. Saeco's Odea Go II is the ideal option for those who'd like to upgrade to automated shot extraction without breaking the bank.
Features & Functionality of the Saeco Odea Go Eclipse Espresso Machine
- Adjustable Ceramic Burrs: Burrs will stay sharper longer and the grinder is much more quiet. You can easily adjust to use your favorite type of bean.
- Simple Interface: Select your shot volume and press the cup button once or twice for single or double shots.
- Easy Maintenance: Removable brew group requires minimal cleaning.
- Large Water Tank: Fifty ounce removable reservoir can be set up for the Aqua Prima water filter to minimize scale build up. Convenient side access makes it easy to refill and clean.
- Easy Froth Wand: Panarello attachment makes frothy milk easy to produce without much skill required. It also dispenses hot water for Americanos or tea.
- Cup Warmer: Pre-warm up to six espresso cups on the top of the machine.
- Removable Tray: Easily adjust the tray or remove it completely to accommodate taller cups.
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Ease of Use||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||45.0000|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Reservoir Size||50 oz|
|Steam Wand Type||Panarello Only|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1 minute and 30 seconds|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||28 seconds|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||No|
|One-Touch||No - Steam Wand Only|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||6.4 oz|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Saeco Odea Go Eclipse Espresso Machine - Refurbished
|What it Covers:||
SCG's Certified Refurbished Equipment
Including Saeco, Rocket, Rancilio, Francis Francis Refurbished Equipment
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Saeco Odea Go Eclipse Espresso Machine - Refurbished
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank and drip tray every few days.
- Remove the brew group and spray it down with hot water (no soap!) about once per week.