You’re in for a treat! The Odea Go Plus espresso machine allows you to completely customize the coffee’s richness with its adjustable grinder, as well as the length of your shot - now that's tasty! While you're at it, unleash your inner barista with the impressive panarello steam wand, which perfectly froths milk every time. What about cleaning this all up, you ask? Don’t fret, the Odea Go Plus comes with a removable brew group for easy maintenance.
Features & Functionality of the Saeco Odea Go Plus - Refurbished
- Ceramic Burrs: With these ceramic burrs you get a quieter grind.
- Easy to Use Display: A single press of the button will prepare your shot based on your settings. Don’t forget to press it twice for that double-shot of espresso!
- Easy Cleaning: The removable brew group makes cleaning this machine a cinch.
- Water Reservoir: Equipped with a large 50 oz water tank, you won’t need to worry about constant refilling.
- Steam Wand: The Odea Go Plus comes with a fancy panarello that helps you froth milk like a pro - or simply pull hot water through it for your tea.
- Warm Cups: For a machine that doesn’t take much counter space, it can hold up to six espresso cups up top.
- Adjustable Drip Tray: Large cup or small cup - no problem! Simply raise or lower the drip tray for your cup’s clearance. It also removes for easy cleaning.
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Ease of Use||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||25.0000|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Reservoir Size||50 oz|
|Steam Wand Type||Panarello Only|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1 minute and 30 seconds|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||28 seconds|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||No|
|One-Touch||No - Steam Wand Only|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||6.4 oz|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Saeco Odea Go Plus - Refurbished
|What it Covers:||
SCG's Certified Refurbished Equipment
Including Saeco, Rocket, Rancilio, Francis Francis Refurbished Equipment
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Saeco Odea Go Plus - Refurbished
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank and drip tray every few days.
- Remove the brew group and spray it down with hot water (no soap!) about once per week.
Videos Featuring the Saeco Odea Go Plus - RefurbishedSaeco Odea Series Alarms and Errors
Don't use the plastic wand.Review by Lupy
Price Value Quality
As you can see from the video, the steam wand leaves something to be desired but if you remove the rubber tip it's got a nice point that will make micro foam. Once I suck a little air into the milk, I raise the cup stand high enough to rest the milk there. I can lower it a little to get more foam. I have had mine for a year and make an average of four shots a day. I clean the group once a week or so and it's worked great. I had a Vienna before, and like this better.
(Posted on 5/20/14)