What your work environment needs now: The Saeco Royal Coffee Bar. Saeco's plumbable espresso machine is powerful enough to satisfy an office full of coffee or espresso lovers and easy enough (one-touch brewing functionality) for anyone to whip up tasty beverages. Use the Royal Coffee Bar with its built-in water tank or plumb it directly to a water source. With an easy-to-read, back-lit digital display that guides you completely through the espresso- and coffee-making process, you'll have unprecedented control over the machine. What's more, with the Royal Coffee Bar you're free to adjust the quantity and temperature of coffee and water for each cup.
Features & Functionality of the Saeco Royal Coffee Bar
- Professional Quality Coffee Grinder: The Royal Professional Coffee Bar has a built-in, conical burr grinder, the same type used by the professionals.
- Large Water Tank and Plumbable: The Royal Professional Coffee Bar's draw from its built in tank or be plumbed directly to a water source. When the water runs low, the digital display will remind you when to refill it.
- Multi-Functional Digital Screen: With a quick glance at the digital screen, you'll see all the functions and options. Do you want to brew one cup or two? Is your machine in the automatic rinsing or cleaning cycle? Is it grinding or brewing? It's all on the readout display.
- Hot Water Dispenser and Rapid Steam Technology: Turn the steam knob and have instant steam you want for cappuccinos or lattes. If you need instant hot water for making tea, hot cocoa, or Americanos, the hot water feature is available at the press of a button.
- Three Preset Buttons For Different Sized Cups: Press a button for a single or double shot of espresso. You can brew a small, medium, or large cup of coffee and vary the strength to your taste.
- Bi-pass Doser: This option allows you to pour pre-ground coffee into a funnel that is accessed by lifting a small lid on top of the machine. This feature is perfect when there is someone in the group who wants a decaffeinated espresso, or if you wish to sample other blends of coffee.
- Coffee Strength Function: The Royal Coffee Bar has a feature that will allow you to adjust the amount of coffee to be ground for each individual cup. Adjust it from six to nine grams.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||33.0000|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Reservoir Size||81 oz|
|Steam Wand Type||Both Traditional & Panarello Functionality|
|Boiler Design||Double Boiler|
|Water Sources||Convertible - Internal Reservoir or Plumbed in|
|One-Touch||Yes - Optional, with Steam Wand|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||10.6 oz|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
I am having issues with this coffee machine. It says ventilate and when we ventilate it goes back to select coffee amount screen. When we pick any of the coffee amount it grinds, pre-brews and nothing no coffee comes out. When we check the bin there is the coffee powder in the drawer?
Please help us out, not sure what to do here! Sep 2, 2014
Yes, the Royal One Touch is capable of producing 15-20 cups daily. Mar 3, 2014
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Saeco Royal Coffee Bar
|What it Covers:||
Saeco espresso machines, coffee makers and grinders
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Saeco|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-933-7876|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Espresso machines only).|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Saeco Royal Coffee Bar
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank and drip tray every few days.
- Remove the brew group and spray it down with hot water (no soap!) about once per week.
Very nice machine for the office...Review by Gator Prof
Price Value Quality
Purchased this unit about 4 years ago for my research group. We use Lavazza Gold. We hit our 20,000th shot today. No problems with this machine. Provide a very consistent shot year in and year out.
(Posted on 10/2/12)
The perfect cup-a-joe (or Joy)Review by Sidthebeachbum
Quality Price Value
We were given this machine as a gift about 7 years ago. It has worked great for most of that time.
We use Traders Joe"s French Roast beans most of the time...dark and lots of flavor. The coffee is perfect. We set it for a med-fine grind and always use the medium cup setting....perfect, rich, crema, and beats anything Starsucks makes!
The machine did have a leaky boiler (at year 4). I ordered a replacement and it took about 1 hour to install...and works as good as new.
I wish I practiced frothing more...sometimes great, others just arm milk!
Overall, I love it and am thinking of getting one for our conference room at work.
(Posted on 8/18/12)
Best shot of Expresso ever.Review by Roberta
Quality Value Price
The only problem I had was the start up instructions were for the machine to be plumbed. I wanted to use it from the water tank. Fortunately, I got great support from support staff.
Great Taste, Easy To Clean, Quick Brewing, Large Water Container
(Posted on 5/9/12)
It is a great coffeemakerReview by Happy Harry
Quality Value Price
This machine looks great in the kitchen. It does all that we have ask of it and more. For a good cup of premium coffee you just push the button and there it is with a smooth head of creme and a wonderful taste. My wife likes decaf and uses the bypass feature and loves it.
Plumbing a great asset
(Posted on 5/1/12)
Love this MachineReview by Coffee Drinker
Quality Value Price
This machine is great! My friends come to my house just to have coffee.
Quiet, Easy To Clean, Easy To Use, Great Taste, Quick Brewing
Small Water Container
(Posted on 2/9/12)