The upgraded counterpart to the all-time favorite office espresso machine, the Saeco Royal One Touch Cappuccino, brings us the same reliable performance with a new look and one touch access to your favorite drinks. The Saeco Royal One Touch Cappuccino gives you the ability to adjust the amount of coffee you'd like to brew based on aroma, or amount of coffee per drink, temperature, the timing of your brew's pre-infusion, and drink length or water volume. But what you'll also love is at a push of a button, the Saeco Royal One Touch will brew your coffee, steam your milk and pour it all into your cup in one swoop.
Features and Functionality of the Saeco Royal One Touch Cappuccino Superautomatic
- Auto-cleaning and De-Scaling: The Royal One Touch is easy to use and includes automatic cleaing and de-scaling cycles that guarantee an ideal cup of coffee and will maximize the lifespan of your machine.
- Cup Warmer: The Royal One Touch allows you to store and heat up your cups on top of the machine so your drinks are guaranteed to maintain it's heat.
- Double Boiler: The dual boiler in this machine will maintain optimal conditions for both brewing and frothing. The two independent circuits will give you a quicker turn around time to froth immediately after you're done brewing.
- Three Preset Buttons For Different Sized Cups: Press a button for a single or double shot of espresso. You can brew a small, medium, or large cup of coffee and vary the strength to your taste.
- Bypass Doser: This option allows you to pour pre-ground coffee into a funnel that is accessed by lifting a small lid on top of the machine. This feature is perfect when there is someone in the group who wants a decaffeinated espresso, or if you wish to sample other blends of coffee.
- Coffee Strength Function: The Royal One Touch has a feature that will allow you to adjust the amount of coffee to be ground for each individual cup. Adjust it from six to nine grams.
- One-Touch: This machine will steam up your milk via the attached hose and pour it straight into your cup to make your favorite lattes, cappuccinos and milk-based drinks.
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Ease of Use||5|
|How Does it Compare?||This machine has a smaller footprint and sleeker styling than its Royal Coffee Bar counterpart, but cannot be plumbed.|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Reservoir Size||2.2 liters|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional Only|
|Boiler Design||Double Boiler|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|One-Touch||Yes - One-Touch Functionality Only|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||0.7 lbs.|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Thanks in advance
D Oct 31, 2013 Oct 31, 2013
2. can i see the status / choices or options i choose on the display, as i make choices? will they show on the display as i scroll through the options, if i'm not in programming mode?
3. what is the cleaning frequency? decalcifying?
4. how do i clean the milk thermos itself? what is your recommended frequency?
thank you. May 26, 2013
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Saeco Royal One Touch Cappuccino Superautomatic
|What it Covers:||
Saeco espresso machines, coffee makers and grinders
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Saeco|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-933-7876|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Espresso machines only).|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Saeco Royal One Touch Cappuccino Superautomatic
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank and drip tray every few days.
- Remove the brew group and spray it down with hot water (no soap!) about once per week.
User Manuals for your Saeco Royal One Touch Cappuccino Superautomatic
Videos Featuring the Saeco Royal One Touch Cappuccino Superautomatic
Very nice machineReview by kmb
Quality Price Value
Had to replace a Saeco Vpresso which i really liked. The One Touch is an upgrade with bigger bean hopper and water reservoir. Coffee comes out great, with good crema or foamed milk. It is easy to use.
However, one quibble. It would have been even better if a steam wand was available in case one wanted to just steam up a pot of milk. Instead you have to attach a device to get hot milk or make a cappuccino. The description of the machine implied there was a steam wand.
(Posted on 3/14/13)
Saeco one touch, brilliantReview by Jeff
Quality Price Value
Love it! Easy to use, makes great foam.... Easy, quick, hot! Excellent
(Posted on 8/1/12)