We'll take your stainless steel-cased Saeco Syntia and raise you an automatic milk frother. Yes, the Saeco Syntia Cappuccino Superautomatic Espresso Machine comes with that extra added feature of a milk frother, making less work for you when you want to enjoy your favorite frothy drinks. Even better, the Syntia Cappuccino no longer has a steam wand and comes with a quieter ceramic grinder compared to other machines in its league. The stakes have never been higher with Saeco's Syntia Cappuccino Machine.
Features & Functionality of the Saeco Syntia Cappuccino Machine
- Three-Color Display: With simple and intuitive icons for brewing and maintenance, the Syntia is very easy to operate.
- Pre-Ground Coffee Option: When you want to brew a quick batch of pre-ground coffee, you can use Syntia's bipass doser located on the top of the machine.
- Automatic Milk Frother: After pushing one button, the Syntia Cappuccino machine will do the rest: frothing, brewing and placing your drink in a cup with no need for assistance.
- Ceramic Grinder: A quieter grinder than steel, ceramic grinders also stay sharper longer.
- Aroma System: The Saeco Aroma System offers pre-programmed settings that allow you to adjust the amount of coffee the Syntia will grind. Choose from an array of mild, medium or strong to adjust the strength of your java!
- Removable Water Tank: The 40-ounce removable water tank includes one Intenza water filter.
- Energy-Saving Function: Your Saeco superautomatic can be set to shut down after a certain amount of time, so you never need to worry about wasting power.
- Protective Hopper: The large coffee bean hopper has an airtight sealed lid with an anti-UV coating.
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Ease of Use||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||
This is a great one-touch if you don't have a lot of extra space.
|Case Material||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||4.25 inches|
|Reservoir Size||41 oz|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||58 seconds|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||29 seconds|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|One-Touch||Yes - One-Touch Functionality Only|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||8.8 oz|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Honestly if I were going to purchase again, I'd probably buy with a manual milk frothing wand. Don't get me wrong this is a great machine, I just think cleaning a frothing wand is easier than filling the milk container, priming the pump (this happens when you turn it on automatically - it's easy but requires switching cups because water comes out of it), making the latte, letting the cleaning cycle run, then emptying and cleaning the milk container. I usually make 1-2 lattes a day. This would probably be different if I made a bunch and felt comfortable just leaving the container with milk in it. Nov 27, 2012
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Saeco Syntia Cappuccino Machine
|What it Covers:||
Saeco espresso machines, coffee makers and grinders
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Saeco|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-933-7876|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Espresso machines only).|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Saeco Syntia Cappuccino Machine
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days.
- Remove the brew group and spray it down with hot water (no soap!) about once per week.
- Wipe the brushed stainless casing with a damp rag or sponge. Casing can also be cleaned periodically with stainless steel cleaner/polish.
User Manuals for your Saeco Syntia Cappuccino Machine
Videos Featuring the Saeco Syntia Cappuccino Machine
Finally a Great Cup Superautomatic Cappuccino at reasonable priceReview by TNS
Price Value Quality
I've long been able to pull a good espresso. But Cappuccino was always harder and messy. Pretty much had to toss any extra milk. Now a machine that does all this and is easy to clean. And at lower price than most.
Pros: Great espresso and great cappuccino, smaller than most units and very little to clean.
Con's: Small water capacity.
(Posted on 5/15/13)
The Great and SmallReview by Timothy
Quality Price Value
My first super-automatic. My Saeco Aroma / grinder combo has been moved to the media room, too much work for the wife. This is an outstanding machine for cappuccino and espresso. It is easy to use and produces one of the best drinks that I have ever experienced. Used it about a month with about 6 drinks per day, no issues. Easy learning cycle. Fantastic value for the money.
Being a smaller sized machine, it needs to be attended (add water, dump grinds, dump rinse water) after about 6-8 servings, add beans ~12 servings. Be careful with the frother and milk container, wash well every 1-3 days, it does get nasty. Quality of product is extremely dependent upon the quality of the beans, not a big surprise. Overall extremely pleased!!!
(Posted on 1/28/13)
Amazing MachineReview by Metron9
Quality Value Price
Great machine. Eliminates the hassle of foaming milk!
Quick Brewing, Great Foam Froth, Foam Froth and Great, Easy To Use, Easy To Clean
Cup height is low, Drip try hard to remove, Small Water Container, Drip try fills up quickly
(Posted on 11/30/11)