We'll take your stainless steel-cased Saeco Syntia and raise you an automatic milk frother. Yes, the Refurbished Saeco Syntia Cappuccino Superautomatic Espresso Machine comes with that extra added feature of a milk frother, making less work for you when you want to enjoy your favorite frothy drinks. Even better, the Syntia Cappuccino no longer has a steam wand and comes with a quieter ceramic grinder compared to other machines in its league. The stakes have never been higher with Saeco's Syntia Cappuccino Machine.
Features & Functionality of the Refurbished Saeco Syntia Cappuccino Machine
- Three-Color Display: With simple and intuitive icons for brewing and maintenance, the Syntia is very easy to operate.
- Pre-Ground Coffee Option: When you want to brew a quick batch of pre-ground coffee, you can use Syntia's bipass doser located on the top of the machine.
- Automatic Milk Frother: After pushing one button, the Syntia Cappuccino machine will do the rest: frothing, brewing and placing your drink in a cup with no need for assistance.
- Ceramic Grinder: A quieter grinder than steel, ceramic grinders also stay sharper longer.
- Aroma System: The Saeco Aroma System pre-wets your coffee grinds to ensure the best possible coffee extraction. This feature, also known as pre-infustion, can be turned off or on, or lengthened to suit your taste.
- Removable Water Tank: The 40-ounce removable water tank includes one Intenza water filter.
- Energy-Saving Function: Your Saeco superautomatic can be set to shut down after a certain amount of time, so you never need to worry about wasting power.
- Protective Coffee Bean: The large coffee bean hopper has an airtight sealed lid with an anti-UV coating.
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Ease of Use||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||This is a great one-touch if you don't have a lot of extra space.|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||24.7500|
|Case Material||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||4.25 inches|
|Reservoir Size||41 oz|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||58 seconds|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||29 seconds|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|One-Touch||Yes - One-Touch Functionality Only|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||8.8 oz.|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
http://www.seattlecoffeegear.com/rinza-milk-frother-cleaner Nov 18, 2013
http://www.seattlecoffeegear.com/saeco-syntia-stainless-steel-compact-espresso-machine-certified-refurbished Aug 20, 2013
Besides cappuccino, can I make espresso, hot cocos, and Americanos with this machine? Aug 8, 2012
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Saeco Syntia Cappuccino Machine Certified Refurbished
|What it Covers:||
SCG's Certified Refurbished Equipment
Including Saeco, Rocket, Rancilio, Francis Francis Refurbished Equipment
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Saeco Syntia Cappuccino Machine Certified Refurbished
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days.
- Remove the brew group and spray it down with hot water (no soap!) about once per week.
- Wipe the brushed stainless casing with a damp rag or sponge. Casing can also be cleaned periodically with stainless steel cleaner/polish.
User Manuals for your Saeco Syntia Cappuccino Machine Certified Refurbished
Videos Featuring the Saeco Syntia Cappuccino Machine Certified Refurbished
I really love it!Review by Bellammae
Price Value Quality
I am so happy I bought this refurbished machine. What a fantastic bargain. Makes great cappuccino and espresso. It is also very easy to program.
(Posted on 11/18/13)
Great MachineReview by Mychal
Value Quality Price
This is our first nice machine. I must say we are very impressed by it so far. The lady loves the one touch operation which makes mornings more bearable since it saves you a lot of time. My only complaint would be no SBS which i would think would also help with the milk foam. Its is certainly more then i expected from the machine!
(Posted on 11/3/13)