Redesigned with ease of use in mind, the Refurbished Saeco Talea Touch Plus has loads of upgrades, including a more intuitive touch-screen interface, an advanced steam wand for rapid steaming and easier manual milk frothing, a ceramic grinder that's quieter and more consistent and plenty of programmable options. The last thing you want to worry about during your morning rush is whether or not your latte is going to taste great. The Talea Touch Plus takes the guess work out of your drink making and produces only the best.
This is a Certified Refurbished Espresso Machine
This video may feature a different model year. There may be variations in color, features and included items.
Features & Functionality of the Saeco Talea Touch Plus
- Brainy: Intuitive in nature, the Talea Touch Plus is a smart machine, with programmable options, a touch screen and specific notifications letting you know exactly what it needs.
- Ceramic Grinder: Quieter and more consistent, we love that Saeco uses these ceramic disc grinders in the Talea Touch Plus.
- Quick Steaming: With Saeco's Rapid-Steam technology, the wait time between brewing and frothing is drastically reduced, preventing delays between brewing and the latte hitting your lips.
- Options For Everyone: With the Saeco Brewing System, there is a seemingly endless list of options as to how to make your drink. But if you're anything like us, the more caffeine, the better.
- Adjustable Drip Tray: Big cups, little cups -- they (mostly) all fit! This automatic drip tray raises and lowers with a unique one-touch feature. Make sure the machine is on when you try to make it work though.
- Easy To Clean: One of the best things about Saeco is how easy they are to clean, with removable water tanks and brewgroups.
- Cup Warmer: Using the heat of the machine, the top of the Talea Touch Plus acts as an installed cup warmer, ensuring your espresso isn't negatively affected.
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||5|
|Ease of Use||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||With a touch screen, the Talea Touch Plus comes in a notch above the Talea Giro.|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||5.75 inches|
|Reservoir Size||57 oz|
|Steam Wand Type||Panarello Only|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1 minute and 16 seconds|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||16 seconds|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||8.8 oz|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
http://www.seattlecoffeegear.com/saeco-milk-island-for-talea-models-8-liter Apr 23, 2013
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Certified Refurbished Saeco Talea Touch Plus
|What it Covers:||
SCG's Certified Refurbished Equipment
Including Saeco, Rocket Espresso, Rancilio Refurbished Equipment
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at [email protected]|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Certified Refurbished Saeco Talea Touch Plus
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Clean the easily removable brew unit weekly.
- Soap out water tank and drip tray every few days.
User Manuals for your Certified Refurbished Saeco Talea Touch Plus Espresso Machine
Videos Featuring the Certified Refurbished Saeco Talea Touch Plus Espresso Machine
I'm enjoying my machineReview by ColoradoConnection
Price Value Quality
After reading numerous reviews on numerous machines on many websites, I decided to visit SCG when I visited my son in December. Dori helped me choose my machine after much discussion. It was very easy to set up and so far I've had no problems. Primarily experimenting with the different strengths to find the perfect cup, although the ones I have made I have enjoyed. Great buy for my first machine. Arrived at my home in a short period of time, with great packaging. No leaks or breakage. Thanks Dori for your help!!
(Posted on 1/6/13)
Very great buy for the money - great customer service from SCG!Review by Maine60
Price Value Quality
Another Saeco quality product at its best! Very easy to make adjustments and operate - for a great any kind of coffee beverage.
(Posted on 11/14/12)
Love this machineReview by Cappuccinomama
Quality Value Price
Daily user, multiple cups per day. Really like this machine. Quick and easy to use, allows you to individualize the coffee to personal taste. Do wish it had an outer access to add water, but I knew it didn't at the time I bought it, however, it is easy to fill and doesn't slow me down. Like that it lets me know when to empty the dregs and waste water, and keeps memory when it does so in the process of brewing, I can continue on as if no interruption. I researched before buying, and always knew I would come back and purchase from the ladies at Seattle Coffee Gear. Thanks for all the great instructive videos, enjoy them, and you, immensely. You're very intertaining.
Can pick the strength, Can pick the temperature, Easy To Clean, Great Taste, Easy To Use, Quick Brewing, Can pick the Aroma
Small Water Container, No outer access to water
(Posted on 5/24/12)